Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Love and Support for Bluebell

[Fl...]

You are very welcome Blue...

I was just thinking about your and a deli pickle  :laugh:

I also love nature. In fact, I truly wish I lived in the mountains...on acreage! That is my dream. I hope I will get to realize it. I used to camp ALL the time...I really miss it.

How has your day been?

Mine has been uneventful...I suppose that is a good thing. I think I have been bored, and restless all at the same time...Is that even possible?

Big Hugs just for you :)

Your Fluter Friendie  :smitten:

I went for a walk with a friend at a near by park. There were scads of mallard ducks, canadian geese, white geese, mud hens and a couple of what looked to be mandarin/who knows what else ducks. It was good to get out. Maybe tonight I will get to the New York Deli for a pickle. I like the more seasoned ones versus the ones that are closer to being a cucumber.

Blue

Good job for going out and about :)

And this is just for you...Blue!

P.S. I would LOVE a Ruben Sandwich to go with mine ;)

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aabg_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-CATALOG_Zabars/default/dw4a66de5c/images/max_41100P8.jpg

I agree. A Ruben sandwich would be perfect

Blue :)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Bl...]

• [Fl...]

• [be...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You are very welcome Blue...

I was just thinking about your and a deli pickle  :laugh:

I also love nature. In fact, I truly wish I lived in the mountains...on acreage! That is my dream. I hope I will get to realize it. I used to camp ALL the time...I really miss it.

How has your day been?

Mine has been uneventful...I suppose that is a good thing. I think I have been bored, and restless all at the same time...Is that even possible?

Big Hugs just for you :)

Your Fluter Friendie  :smitten:

I went for a walk with a friend at a near by park. There were scads of mallard ducks, canadian geese, white geese, mud hens and a couple of what looked to be mandarin/who knows what else ducks. It was good to get out. Maybe tonight I will get to the New York Deli for a pickle. I like the more seasoned ones versus the ones that are closer to being a cucumber.

Blue

Good job for going out and about :)

And this is just for you...Blue!

P.S. I would LOVE a Ruben Sandwich to go with mine ;)

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aabg_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-CATALOG_Zabars/default/dw4a66de5c/images/max_41100P8.jpg

I agree. A Ruben sandwich would be perfect

Blue :)

OMG sounds wonderful and from a deli, OMG :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

CD makes pickles. I wonder if his were Kosher dills

Blue

I bet there are many things that CD does well. All that land with a garden to boot.

Something tells me he might have Kosher Dills.

He can provide the pickles (and yes BeG) good and crisp, and we will bring the sandwiches :)

Sounds like a nice way to spend an afternoon. Picnicking with nice friends  :smitten:

FB :thumbsup:

Bad afternoon. I ate 2 large chocolate Frostys from Wendy's and passed out on the couch.  Now I feel as slow as a Sloth.

Blue :smitten:

Bad afternoon. I ate 2 large chocolate Frostys from Wendy's and passed out on the couch.  Now I feel as slow as a Sloth.

Blue :smitten:

Well Blue,

To bad you hadn't been here with me...you could have shared your FROSTY'S :) and I would have shared the half bag of RUFFLES CHIPS with you...Ahhh, the crunchy salty goodness. Oh, and I did this at 9:20 last night.

I had the weirdest dreams, and I am convinced it was the late night snack.

What's on your agenda for the day?

FB :smitten:

It has not been a good day so far. Yesterday, things that need to be done to settle Mom's estate opened the feeling of grief and loss all over again. I am still suffering today. I am going to keep moving forward, but what I really want to do is go back to bed, pull up the covers and shut out the world.

I am going to try and keep my day simple. I will take care of the animals, try to eat healthy, take a walk and go later for acupuncture for low back pain and stress relief. What are your plans for the day Fluter. They are most likely more complicated than mine.

Blue

Hey BlueSki,

I came across these and thought I would share them with you.

Nothing more uplifting than laughter...and babies with their daddy at that.

PRICELESS!

I hope this makes you smile :) It did me  :smitten:

This is the next day...Daddy sure has a way with his girls ;)

https://youtu.be/zZH0sNsaAz4

Love you Blue  :smitten:

It has not been a good day so far. Yesterday, things that need to be done to settle Mom's estate opened the feeling of grief and loss all over again. I am still suffering today. I am going to keep moving forward, but what I really want to do is go back to bed, pull up the covers and shut out the world.

I am going to try and keep my day simple. I will take care of the animals, try to eat healthy, take a walk and go later for acupuncture for low back pain and stress relief. What are your plans for the day Fluter. They are most likely more complicated than mine.

Blue

My Dear Friend,

Complicated is not linier.

We often want to make light of what we are going through, and the fact is...our lives affect us however they affect us.

You have dealt with the aging of your mother...so, I know you can relate to what I am dealing with now, and one day, I will be in your shoes dealing with the passing of my parents, and I will have a better understanding as to what you are going through.

The fact is...all of this involves *CHANGE*, and for some of us *CHANGE* is not easy.

You know what Blue...I am proud of you!

I am glad to see you acknowledging how you feel. I am glad to see you doing things to meet your own needs. It is time for you to realize...it is OK for you to take care of yourself.  If your not ok...how can you help other's to be ok? I do not mean that as a criticism...I mean it as a compliment. I hope it came out that way?

As for me...today I am doing laundry, and trying to keep a low profile. My mom has been yelling a lot, and I choose not to be in that line of fire.  Yesterday, I worked on Taxes, dealt with SS, and Medicare, and the OH so wonderful "Market Place". All of that was very tiring...mentally tiring!

Just wondering...will you eat another Frosty anytime soon ;)  :laugh:  :P  ;)  :smitten:

FB  :smitten:

Sorry I did not reply sooner. I got caught up in the laughing babies and then in little girls auditioning.

The above link is an amazing young girl. I hope you listen to it. It may not be your style of music. but her talent will still no doubt move you.

Blue

Sorry I did not reply sooner. I got caught up in the laughing babies and then in little girls auditioning.

The above link is an amazing young girl. I hope you listen to it. It may not be your style of music. but her talent will still no doubt move you.

Blue

I watch these types of videos ALL the time.

How does this powerful voice come out of such a small girl...it's a god given talent.

I watched many yesterday from the Voice, and the reactions of the families and the judges made me cry :) I was so happy for them.

Thank you for sharing this with me.

By chance have you watched the new Steve Harvey Show "Little Big Shots"? It comes on Sunday evenings...I LOVE IT!

Here's a clip...

This young lady is 12, and I can not believe her voice...It gives me chills!!!!!

Blue

I watch these types of videos ALL the time.

How does this powerful voice come out of such a small girl...it's a god given talent.

I watched many yesterday from the Voice, and the reactions of the families and the judges made me cry :) I was so happy for them.

Thank you for sharing this with me.

By chance have you watched the new Steve Harvey Show "Little Big Shots"? It comes on Sunday evenings...I LOVE IT!

Here's a clip...

This young lady is 12, and I can not believe her voice...It gives me chills!!!!!

All I can think of to say again is AMAZING!!!

I think I know where some of this pain I am in is coming from. When I was in my thirties, my then husband broke his sobriety and starting with drugs and drinking. I could not go through that again with him, so I started divorce proceedings and left our house. Sadly to say, his body could not take the abuse and he had a severe stroke at age 39. Since he would forever be disabled, I sold just about everything in the house to pay for bills he had run up and did not pay, had to have two vehicles repossessed etc. I visited him every day in the hospital and even after he was well enough to go live at an assisted living. I continued on with the divorce, but I never even considered hating him or deserting him. Events went on from there. I would still keep in touch with him and visit. But I stopped after I learned he was drinking again. I think he is probably dead now. Last I heard, his health was not good.

I think some of this pain and loss I am having about selling my Mom's house is not only about her, but about the tragedy of my marriage and how it ended. I regret that he and I never had a chance to try and make the marriage work again. That was taken away and I will never know what could have been.

Blue

That was taken away and I will never know what could have been.

Dig deep Blue,

You do know what would have happened...you just told me.

Even after a terrible stroke at age 39...*HE* chose to drink again. So, realistically speaking...you know...deep down in your heart...it would not have worked.

YOU...are a fixer! An Empath! Hence working in the medical field....you look to help others. You take on what ever it is that they are going through, and to the detriment of yourself.

This is one thing *WE* must work on. *WE* need to learn to put ourselves first, and not feel badly about it. No guilt.  Something tells me...you are easily quilted into things. I know I was; however, I am working hard on trying to change this about myself.

It really is *OK* to put yourself first!  Like I said earlier...if we are not ok...how can we possibly help anyone else???

IMO...WE are a beautiful messy work in progress  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

"WE are a beautiful messy work in progress". Maybe it is guilt or maybe it is a deep ingrained sense of responsibility to others. Maybe I do not want others to experience the abandonment I felt as a child due to the actions of others. Maybe it is all of these and more. It is complicated.

Blue

Fluter

WE will be okay. We will spread our wings and fly out to discover what it is we want to do with our lives. Because like you said, it starts with us and we are a beautiful messy work in progress.

Blue  :smitten:

Fluter

WE will be okay. We will spread our wings and fly out to discover what it is we want to do with our lives. Because like you said, it starts with us and we are a beautiful messy work in progress.

Blue  :smitten:

I believe this whole heartedly  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Things are looking up as far as my Mom's house. The Estate lawyer said she had enough in one of her investment funds to pay off the Reverse Mortgage on her house. That means we will get them off our backs and would give us some breathing room to decide what we want to do. It is such a relief to not feel the pressure of having to list and then sell her house in the time frame they have designated.

Blue