Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Love and Support for Bluebell

[Fl...]

What a lovely good morning BlueSki :)

Thank you!

How was your evening? Did you get that manicure and go to dinner?  If so, how was it?

Are you sleeping? I dreamed all night. I was exercising  :thumbsup: talking to my girls  :) apparently working up a storm  :laugh:  I think I'm still tired  ;)

I don't know if I ever spoke to you about my dear friend ED? We actually dated for 4 years and have had a friendship for 20 years. I loved him very much. He has had health problems since I have known him...he passed away in November. I was devastated Blue. I always thought things in our lives would go full circle and we would come back together in the end. It was not to be. He was only 56. I am so sad about this, and I miss him everyday!!!

I understand your pain...

My oldest graduated with her Master's (Psychology) in August, and she is working on a business plan, and wants me to help her...Uggh, I will do it; however, I'm not looking forward to it. Once I get started...I'm sure I will be fine :) What we won't do for our kids...right :)

Thank you so much for the beautiful image and kind words...I appreciate them and you.

I hope you have an easy day, and just allow yourself to go with it...where ever this day takes you :)

Morning BeG...I hope you have a nice Saturday.

Hi CanDoSkie :) How you doSkie? You always pick some really nice songs. I like Maranda...she has many. One that you played for me quite some time back was by Patty Griffin "When It Don't Come Easy". EVERYTIME I hear this...I think about you.  So, this morning I am sending it to you, and saying....I know this has been one difficult journey, and yet, you are still on it, and doing it EVERYDAY....It's called "The Hard Work" for a reason.

Sending you positive vibes and continuing friendship!

For all who pass this way...Bless Your Hearts and Let these Friendships sustain us and pull us along these rocky roads of life.

Love and Flutership to all  :smitten: :smitten:

When It Don't Come Easy. Beautiful. I bailed on the dinner last night. I gave some lame excuse. But I am going to get my eyebrows threaded tonight and maybe a manicure.

I am so sorry for the loss of of your beloved ED.

Truly Love you Fluter,

Blue

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Bl...]

• [Fl...]

• [be...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue,I remember when a Buddie here left this on my Oldies Thread, it was a low time for me, and out of no where this wonderful soon to be New Friend, made me feel better. So going to leave it for you, passing the Song Forward. :):smitten:

:smitten::hug:

Blue

Tonight I started to go to the New York Deli restaurant to bring home Navy Bean soup, a pickle and a brownie like I often did on Tuesdays or Saturdays.  Mom and I would sit in front of the TV, watch a program and enjoy a big bowel of soup. Afterwards, we would split the brownie. I am a deli pickle lover, so I would eat that whole big pickle myself later in the evening. But, sadly, Mom is gone. I feel profoundly sad that we will not share this meal together any more. I thought going to the deli as usual, but I am not ready to enjoy the memory of our simple, but special night of Navy Bean soup, a brownie and a pickle.

Blue

Blue, Fifi wants to say good morning. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://cdn3.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kitten-flower-crown-main.jpg

Blue, yes I fully understand you not being ready or able to do the Deli bit it`s totally natural as I am sure a lot of the joy in doing that was sharing time with your Mom. Today my Son would have turned 32 He has ben gone now for almost 1o years and yes time does soften things but He will be with me always as will your Mom. So today My heart is heavy just as yours is ~CD PS: I use to make Dill Sun Pickles and was actually thinking I should again this year but we shall see and of course I would save you  few :)

Blue, yes I fully understand you not being ready or able to do the Deli bit it`s totally natural as I am sure a lot of the joy in doing that was sharing time with your Mom. Today my Son would have turned 32 He has ben gone now for almost 1o years and yes time does soften things but He will be with me always as will your Mom. So today My heart is heavy just as yours is ~CD PS: I use to make Dill Sun Pickles and was actually thinking I should again this year but we shall see and of course I would save you  few :)

Can so sorry for your loss, My Mother once told me that losing a child was the most painful loss she had ever felt, My Brother was Murdered at the age of 18 and I saw a robust woman leave us for a while it was so sad, but she came back, but I could always see the glimmer of sadness in her bright blue eyes.

Can so sorry for your loss, My Mother once told me that losing a child was the most painful loss she had ever felt, My Brother was Murdered at the age of 18 and I saw a robust woman leave us for a while it was so sad, but she came back, but I could always see the glimmer of sadness in her bright blue eyes.

begood, thank you and yes no words to describe it but you saw the pain in your Mother so you do understand . So just be a quiet day here for me as I sent everyone in the house away for a three day vacation so I could be alone so it`s just me my 3 pups and the Cat. I hope your day is a good one :)

:)

Blue, Fifi wants to say good morning. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://cdn3.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kitten-flower-crown-main.jpg

Good morning Fifi and begood. What a lovely song to wake up to. Thank you. In my mind, I sang right along with it and felt the words in my heart. Love you begood

Blue

Thank you so much for sharing this with me CD. My heart goes out to you. I know you sent everyone away so you could be alone with your thoughts of your son. But if you will allow me, I will be with you in spirit, not wanting anything from you other than to just be with you.

Blue

Thank you so much for sharing this with me CD. My heart goes out to you. I know you sent everyone away so you could be alone with your thoughts of your son. But if you will allow me, I will be with you in spirit, not wanting anything from you other than to just be with you.

Blue

Blue, thank you :)

Hello CD,

Seems many of us have loved one's on our minds.

I have yet to lose my parent's, and well, as for my daughters I simply can not imagine.

My HEART goes out to YOU!

I will shadow Blue's words, and tell you that I am here for you today, and any day. My heart aches for you.

Try if you can to use this day...the day you were blessed with your son...to remember ALL the wonderful things about him and the life that you shared with him.

Fluter

I will share the fact that I have great faith!

It is what got me thru the death of my husband. He was only 32. I had a 2 yr old and 3 mths pregnant with my 2nd daughter.

My faith...has to be what gave me the strength to survive...it does to this day.

I feel most of us carry this faith within....what ever that is.

I draw strength from nature, and my music!!!  I adore being outside...preferably the mountains.

What do you draw from?

Sending Blue, CD, BeG...Support, Love, and Friendship  :smitten:

MercyMe is one of my most favorite groups. There music (for me) is so uplifting. I hope you don't mind me sharing this song with you  :smitten:

Love and Healing to us all!

It is what got me thru the death of my husband. He was only 32. I had a 2 yr old and 3 mths pregnant with my 2nd daughter.

My faith...has to be what gave me the strength to survive...it does to this day.

I draw strength from nature, and my music!!!  I adore being outside...preferably the mountains.

What do you draw from?

MercyMe is one of my most favorite groups. There music (for me) is so uplifting. I hope you don't mind me sharing this song with you  :smitten:

Nature to me is pure and healing to my spirit

http://www.tumblr18.com/t18/2014/06/Water-reflection-of-very-old-tree.gif

Love you Fluter,

Blue

You are very welcome Blue...

I was just thinking about your and a deli pickle  :laugh:

I also love nature. In fact, I truly wish I lived in the mountains...on acreage! That is my dream. I hope I will get to realize it. I used to camp ALL the time...I really miss it.

How has your day been?

Mine has been uneventful...I suppose that is a good thing. I think I have been bored, and restless all at the same time...Is that even possible?

Big Hugs just for you :)

Your Fluter Friendie  :smitten:

Blue, good to see you I hope your day was ok and I put up my baby picture as my avatar for you lol ! And yes so many strong people on here and keep digging deep the strength inside all of us is a lot stronger then you will ever know until you seek it !

I also love nature. In fact, I truly wish I lived in the mountains...on acreage! That is my dream. I hope I will get to realize it. I used to camp ALL the time...I really miss it.

How has your day been?

Mine has been uneventful...I suppose that is a good thing. I think I have been bored, and restless all at the same time...Is that even possible?

I went for a walk with a friend at a near by park. There were scads of mallard ducks, canadian geese, white geese, mud hens and a couple of what looked to be mandarin/who knows what else ducks. It was good to get out. Maybe tonight I will get to the New York Deli for a pickle. I like the more seasoned ones versus the ones that are closer to being a cucumber.

Blue

How has your day been?

I went for a walk with a friend at a near by park. There were scads of mallard ducks, canadian geese, white geese, mud hens and a couple of what looked to be mandarin/who knows what else ducks. It was good to get out. Maybe tonight I will get to the New York Deli for a pickle. I like the more seasoned ones versus the ones that are closer to being a cucumber.

Blue

Glad you got out, I like the seasoned ones also. :smitten:

Blue, good to see you I hope your day was ok and I put up my baby picture as my avatar for you lol ! And yes so many strong people on here and keep digging deep the strength inside all of us is a lot stronger then you will ever know until you seek it !

Oh such a cute pic, you [glow=red,2,300]"ROCK" :):thumbsup::)[/glow]

CD~You were a flower child!!!~

Peace and love, Blue

What do you draw from?

Thank you, such a touching post and love your avatar. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

How has your day been?

Blue

Good job for going out and about :)

And this is just for you...Blue!

P.S. I would LOVE a Ruben Sandwich to go with mine ;)

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aabg_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-CATALOG_Zabars/default/dw4a66de5c/images/max_41100P8.jpg