Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BENZO VICTIMS Send a letter to President Trump

[Sy...]

Mr TRUMP is the new President. I HAVE A DREAM

IMAGINE 300.000 Benzo victims like us

Sending this month a letter with a stamp to the

White House and relating our personal hellish stories

With Benzos. Just do it, United we can !

I send my letter this week !

Perhaps Mr TRUMP can do something?

FIGHT THE BENZO BEAST

I am imagining that you're being facetious in this post?  But, in case you're serious, I'd be willing to bet everything I have and all of my future earnings that Trump would not give two shits about any of us. 

Based on his track record, I am sure he'd just call us "losers" and give props to the drug companies for being able to make money off of us.  He'd say we were all stupid for not doing our homework on these drugs and trusting people, (because the world is such a terrible place)

Since he brags about not reading anything, I doubt he'd even read a letter with 3 million signatures. 

I'm pretty confident his pick for cabinet, Price, to be in charge of the FDA, who is a crooked doctor and has hated Obamacare since the start, definitely wouldn't give a shit either!

SAD

To everyone,

Because the presidential campaign was so volatile, we disallowed political comment on the forum in respect for our members who are very fragile due to withdrawal.  While things perhaps should be said or need to be said, this is not the place. 

Please keep your comments related to the topic of the thread.

pianogirl

[7e...]