Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Europeean?

[ma...]

I forgott.. Never ever a pill Will win over me again. :o. No Benzo and Antideppriv. You and your Team, saved My life. So again Thank you. I did not know, i was addicted :o. Regards... Donna

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am from the Netherlands....so yes Europian... :smitten:

:laugh: I'm also from the Netherlands!

Nice to meet you here! I am from Alkmaar!  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I can tell if anyone is British because they like so much to put in "U's" in words where they do not belong. :laugh:

Hey, not to be a stickler but we were putting U's in words before America was on any maps, it was you lazy people that decided you didn't need to put them in the words, I speak The Queens English, you just speak almost English.

its all good though.

2trusting

I can tell if anyone is British because they like so much to put in "U's" in words where they do not belong. :laugh:

Hey, not to be a stickler but we were putting U's in words before America was on any maps, it was you lazy people that decided you didn't need to put them in the words, I speak The Queens English, you just speak almost English.

its all good though.

2trusting

Yes and I'm sure your fellow countrymen believe that there are many corners of foreign fields here in America that will be forever England.  Its all good though!

:smitten:

She

Well, I never did understand the fascination with royalty as we fought for our freedom and won. Remember that? :laugh: And what do you call them? Windsors or something like that? American Natives were here after the ice age. Not on the map as they chose for themselves to be like this.

Well, I never did understand the fascination with royalty as we fought for our freedom and won. Remember that? :laugh:

Yes, me neither. I think most people in countries where there's still that legacy mainly ignore it and just go on with their lives and minding their own business.

But how can they ignore paying taxes so that royal family can life high on the hog just for opening new grocery stores? :laugh:

The same way we ignore the symptoms that would make every person not in this predicament reach for a phone and dial   

911 if they got a taste of what we deal with for just one day.

I was born and raised in Poland, so yes, I am European.  Now I live in the United States.

Mowisz po polsku?

Oczywiscie, ze tak!  Wyjechalem z Polski w wieku 17 lat, wiec mowie plynnie.  A ty mowisz po polsku?

Well, I never did understand the fascination with royalty as we fought for our freedom and won. Remember that? :laugh: And what do you call them? Windsors or something like that? American Natives were here after the ice age. Not on the map as they chose for themselves to be like this.

They are Windsors only because they changed their name from Hanover prior to WWI.  They are of German origin dating back to 1609 when the German Hanovers took the throne.  Wouldn't want to think of the British royalty as German would we?  I find it all amusing until I look at what the good old USA now has for leadership.  A respectable Queen might not be so bad.  LOL.

:smitten:

She