Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

JUST WONDERING HOW MANY SCOTTISH FOLK ARE BUDDIES!!

[ho...]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  You a bit better today Fiona?  :smitten:

Not so good today, not able to walk very much, but yesterday was much better - I was up for 7 hours and walked quite a bit in the house.  Would love to be much better than this but what can we do but just keep going.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now you have your pills.

Hugs

Fiona  :smitten:

I'm half Scottish and used to work at quite a famous publishers up there in Dundee if that counts! Oh and I'm a ginger!😐

Wow .. not Oor Wullie?  :D :D :D

Aye i am Fiona. 7 hours yesterday? Well done you!!  Hopefully better as the day goes on and better omorrow Fiona , thats all we can ask!    :smitten: :smitten:

Aye i am Fiona. 7 hours yesterday? Well done you!!  Hopefully better as the day goes on and better omorrow Fiona , thats all we can ask!    :smitten: :smitten:

Glad you are a bit better.  :thumbsup:

[17...]
Lol thanks. Yeah saying it and doing it are two different things though. I think I need to get off this cr*p first. Which looks like a hell of a way off!

I have nary a drop of Scottish blood in me, but I did live there for 4 years as a child.  In fact, the story is that since I basically learned to talk while in Scotland that no one could understand me when we came back to the US.  ;D

My dearest friend was Scottish.

I do make some absolutely wonderful scones....

pianogirl  :smitten:

Wow pianogirl! Where in Scotland did you live?  And any chance of some of your wonderful scones??  :thumbsup:  ;D

We lived in Edinburgh and sure, I'll whip up a batch and send them along!  ;)

Edinburgh,the capital, love that city!!  Stayed there a few months working at Leith docks building the Scottish Office. I'll make the coffee to go with the scones!!    ;)    :)