Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Mary Tyler Moore RIP

[wa...]

"You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.' - Mary Tyler Moore

She had to deal with valium at some point in her life but I can't find info on it now.  Her son also had a problem with valium.  Is there no life that is not affected by benzos?

I love Mary Tyler Moore.  I concur she had to use benzos at some time too (perhaps after the death of her son?)  In any event she will be sorely missed.  May she rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...
I loved her! So much. And that great show of hers. She is from my town (Fairfield CT) and will was buried in Oaklawn Cemetery, where my family lies and me too, but not too soon. RIP to a great one. :'( :'(

I loved her! So much. And that great show of hers. She is from my town (Fairfield CT) and will was buried in Oaklawn Cemetery, where my family lies and me too, but not too soon. RIP to a great one. :'( :'(

Yeah, she was one of a kind for sure. I read somewhere that she and her 2nd husband loved horses and dogs a lot, and she once said that when she gets to Heaven she was pretty sure she'd be greeted by a "ruff! ruff!"

There sure were some memorable characters on her show. Who was your favourite (besides Mary)?

I liked Georgette, lol. Oh and Sue Ann Niven. Ted. All of them were so perfect!

Will miss her lots.  :'(

Loved Mary Tyler Moore :)

I like it when Rhoda was on her show and Cloris leachman and Ed Asher as her boss.  :)

I read that the knit beret she throws up in the air was knitted by her Aunt. 

She was also in a movie w Donald Sutherland. 

Loved Mary Tyler Moore :)

I like it when Rhoda was on her show and Cloris leachman and Ed Asher as her boss.  :)

I read that the knit beret she throws up in the air was knitted by her Aunt. 

She was also in a movie w Donald Sutherland.

Ordinary People. I like the first episode when she and Rhoda fight for her apartment. lol.