Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

THERE S MORE THAN SUFFERING ALONE....

[Sh...]

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( they are good tears, of [glow=red,2,300]"JOY FOR MY DANCING GIRLFRIENDZ" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/glow] such wise words of Hope and Love for all. :thumbsup:

Another thing that helps to set your mind off troubled times !

Take your iPod put it on max volume (if you can stand that) with your favorite music and go for a walk outside.

This morning i was very tired : lots of wake ups tonight .. made the dog ready to go, iPod on my fav songs and before i knew i was speeding up the pace and walking in the rhythm of the songs : i even danced while work men were watching me very strangely (like i cared wink)

I found a song in zumba were recently doing and it makes me smile every time. I can't help it but i think summer, beach, laughing, toes in the sand (in Lynn's theme) but it works like magic and i smile and that's what it's all about !

For some of you who like to enjoy my music today :

I'm definitely finding that you can have a life while tapering. I am fully functional but definitely aware that my mind could still be clearer. I seem to gain more clarity with each reduction.  :)--V

Thanks V, it's also because of you i found my right taper rate (slow i know) but i rather dance than suffer !

Keep up your wonderful work !

x Sh x

[2b...]

Thanks V, it's also because of you i found my right taper rate (slow i know) but i rather dance than suffer !

Keep up your wonderful work !

x Sh x

Amazing that you could cut 1 mg/week didn't you get nasty w/d sxs? How about your w/d today? My w/d start really late around day 6 since i hit 10 mg, but I have a slow metabolism of Diazepam. But my sxs they are manageable, I have my waves for a few hours when I feel bad. How do you do your liquid, alcohol, dose mg/ml? Do you still take some part as a pill?

Hey Sundance,

I cut 1 mg every 14 days in the beginning from 10 to 4 and then i had to slow down. So now i ain't cutting this high anymore. I'm cutting .01 mg/ week so that's really really snaillllllllllllllllllllllllll slow but i need to live, i need to dance. I need the mental happiness of dancing to get me through this and the mind can do  more than we know. When we know what's happening, it's possible to talk ourselves out of it and do more than we think. When i didn't know i was panic all over and didn't know what was happening to me. I thought i was going completely bananas but now i know what the problem is i talk a lot to myself and try to secure myself.

I do have sxs but manageable for now... disrupted sleep, muscle aches but not from working out (i feel the difference) nausea sometimes, breathing issues (better since i'm walking and working out)

I work part pill part liquid. Our pharmacist makes 1 mg and 0.5 mg tablets and i do have 2 mg. So right now i'm taking 2 mg in pill and disolving 1 mg in full milk and taking out what i don't need so i'm at 2.74 mg now.

It might take a long while before arriving the finish line but i do have a family 2 kids, a dog and 2 birds and need to be the mum they disurve !

I hope everything works for you and you can stay active in a way ! Keep the nice messages coming !

Love x Sh x

I just wanted to share that i danced 13 out of 15 zumba songs today and lots of them were really high intensity ! So it's really possible ! Hugs x

[2b...]

Hey Sundance,

I cut 1 mg every 14 days in the beginning from 10 to 4 and then i had to slow down. So now i ain't cutting this high anymore. I'm cutting .01 mg/ week so that's really really snaillllllllllllllllllllllllll slow but i need to live, i need to dance. I need the mental happiness of dancing to get me through this and the mind can do  more than we know. When we know what's happening, it's possible to talk ourselves out of it and do more than we think. When i didn't know i was panic all over and didn't know what was happening to me. I thought i was going completely bananas but now i know what the problem is i talk a lot to myself and try to secure myself.

I do have sxs but manageable for now... disrupted sleep, muscle aches but not from working out (i feel the difference) nausea sometimes, breathing issues (better since i'm walking and working out)

I work part pill part liquid. Our pharmacist makes 1 mg and 0.5 mg tablets and i do have 2 mg. So right now I'm taking 2 mg in pill and disolving 1 mg in full milk and taking out what i don't need so I'm at 2.74 mg now.

It might take a long while before arriving the finish line but i do have a family 2 kids, a dog and 2 birds and need to be the mum they disurve !

I hope everything works for you and you can stay active in a way ! Keep the nice messages coming !

Love x Sh x

Oh, thank you for your answer. I must have missunderstood your tapering it looks like you took away 1 mg each 7 days. I have tried 2 weeks but no the devil hit me relly bad and I feel like a total mess. I know this will pass and I am not afraid of the sxs anymore. The power of our mind is amazing but for me today it is sxs in my body. I guess I did a stupid thing when I tried to cut after two weeks I need at least 3-4 weeks because of my late w/d. I have to make my own liquid we don't have it in my country.

Hey Sundance,

I work part pill part liquid. Our pharmacist makes 1 mg and 0.5 mg tablets and i do have 2 mg. So right now I'm taking 2 mg in pill and disolving 1 mg in full milk and taking out what i don't need so I'm at 2.74 mg now.

Love x Sh x

Oh, thank you for your answer. I must have missunderstood your tapering it looks like you took away 1 mg each 7 days. I have tried 2 weeks but no the devil hit me relly bad and I feel like a total mess. I know this will pass and I am not afraid of the sxs anymore. The power of our mind is amazing but for me today it is sxs in my body. I guess I did a stupid thing when I tried to cut after two weeks I need at least 3-4 weeks because of my late w/d. I have to make my own liquid we don't have it in my country.

You may not want to taper as slow as I do but I reduce .25mg over 10 days doing MT and then hold for 5 to 10 days. It seems to be working well for me. I know once I got under 10, sxs ramped up very quick even with a daily MT with no pauses so I added in the holds. Hope you feel better! :)--V

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ga...]
    • [Ca...]
    • [so...]
    • [El...]
    • [...]
    • [je...]
    • [...]
    • [He...]
    • [Mh...]
    • [je...]
    • [An...]