Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is your positive affirmation today?

[Gr...]

I had a bad day, but I told myself all day long "you never know if things don't get better in the next moment"

- I just came around and found a lovely message from a buddy here:-) now I am fine again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Gr...]

• [Ma...]

• [br...]

• [Ce...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I had a bad day, but I told myself all day long "you never know if things don't get better in the next moment"

- I just came around and found a lovely message from a buddy here:-) now I am fine again.

I just saw this.  So true when you get a nice message from someone here!  I get so despondent when I don't hear back from someone or feel ignored on the forum.  It is so strange - the big baby I've become in this process.  Perhaps I always was a big baby but too sedated to be in touch with it. 

What's my affirmation?  I'll be OK - I can help myself.  I'll be OK

I just saw this.  So true when you get a nice message from someone here!  I get so despondent when I don't here back from someone or feel ignored on the forum.  It is so strange - the big baby I've become in this process.  Perhaps I always was a big baby but too sedated to be in touch with it. 

WBB - I have a feeling that most, if not all, of us at one time or another feel that way too. I know I have. So you are definitely not alone. But the feelings pass - just like the rest of the symptoms.

My affirmation today: I am healing every day because I was designed to.  :thumbsup:

I just saw this.  So true when you get a nice message from someone here!  I get so despondent when I don't here back from someone or feel ignored on the forum.  It is so strange - the big baby I've become in this process.  Perhaps I always was a big baby but too sedated to be in touch with it. 

WBB - I have a feeling that most, if not all, of us at one time or another feel that way too. I know I have. So you are definitely not alone. But the feelings pass - just like the rest of the symptoms.

My affirmation today: I am healing every day because I was designed to.  :thumbsup:

This is the best, D...it says it all!! Thank you.... :smitten: