Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Thanksgiving Distraction Thread

[wa...]

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [wa...]

• [Gr...]

• [br...]

Top Posters In This Topic

We're almost there....1 more week till turkey time!! I leave 2morrow for my ski trip. Although I am told there's not a lot of snow yet this year. Who cares??!! I'm finally well enough to travel. Woot woot!! It's been a long time comin!!! Hahaha

Well it's been a year with a lot of ups and downs for sure. I'm just so thankful. Sleep is still an issue and every night is a wait and see. But nothing compared to the beginning.

Raining in northeast USA  on Thanksgiving  :-[ --- how's it going to be where you are?

We're expecting light snow and high of 35...thus begins the long winter....time to cozy up with a good book, my dogie, a warm fire and best of all....my boyfriend... :smitten:

Pumpkin Pie Tip -- if you have extra batter for your pie, pour it into another baking dish and bake it for about 20 minutes with the pie.  Then you can serve it sometime with lots of whipped cream over it.  ;D

Pumpkin Pie Tip -- if you have extra batter for your pie, pour it into another baking dish and bake it for about 20 minutes with the pie.  Then you can serve it sometime with lots of whipped cream over it.  ;D

That's a great idea and less calories.  Just got my ingredients today.  WBB

Great idea D...I just saw a recipe somewhere, too for Brownies with walnuts and pumpkin mixture baked on top...looks ohhh sooo good!! Whip cream is an especially nice touch.

Thanks to all who contributed to this distraction thread.  Today I really want my red wine to assist me in making this meal and celebrate a holiday I am very ambivalent about.  No wine this year.  Maybe next.

I appreciate BB so much.  I am truly thankful for it.  I would not have helped myself if BB hadn't helped me.  So keep on trucking distracting from your symptoms until you are on the other side of this process.  WBB

What they said!...http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah296/cecetoo/evillaugh.gif

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Margie077/Thank%20You/thank-you-1.gif

I'm chuckling because there were some good laughs in this thread and am looking forward to a Christmas thread. Thank you WBB...great thread...so much fun!! Hoping everyone survived TD ok and maybe surviving this Holiday will help to make the upcoming ones a little easier knowing that you can do this!! 

You're all the greatest!  :smitten: :smitten:

• 10 months later...