Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tips to make life easier

[4G...]

Ok. Housework???

Nahhhhh....

Hehehehe

Just call in the pros if ya can and if ya cant...well make friends with your dust bunnies!!!😉

Lol  :D. Someone once said something like if you leave the dusting for a few years then it never gets any worse.....

hahaha! Truer words were never spoken.... :laugh:

I cant believe they sell wrinkle releasers at the store.. gimme a break! Nuttin a lil water bottle wouldnt squirt out!

Omg girls....we sound sooo lazy!!! Hahaha

If you are so crazy as to ask people over to your house while you are in withdrawal do this. Ask them to come in the evening. Turn off as many lights as you can. Better yet, light a few candles. THE DUST AND DIRT WILL NEVER SHOW. Clean the bathroom surfaces with a paper towel and windex and put clean towels out. Very impressive. Oh and by the way, go around the house once a week to remove the sorry build up of trash, and dirty sleeping garments.  At this time check for any dead animals or insects and get rid of them. Mmm, 'Let me see. Where did Fluffy go'.

• 2 weeks later...

Hair styling ...

First day shampoo&condition...this day requires the most efforts.  Do a reallygreat blow out and done.

Day 2- fluff hair with styling product and done..

Day 3- time to flat iron or curl a bit and done...

Day 4- ponytail time!!!

Day 5- one more ponytail...

Day 6- time to shampoo again...

Dry shampoo!!! It comes in spray or powder, and may allow you one less pony day.  Pretty much my routine you shared, so funny what we working women do.  I'm pretty sure non-benzo babes do this as well. My hair, though half has fallen out at this point, is still a lot of work.

I had a friend in college who had a theory that if you just kept piling your dirty clothes on top of each other, somehow, mysteriously, the items on the bottom will become clean again. I might have to test this theory out.  :)

I had a friend in college who had a theory that if you just kept piling your dirty clothes on top of each other, somehow, mysteriously, the items on the bottom will become clean again. I might have to test this theory out.  :)

Hah - your friend must have been Nora Ephron who wrote that in her book, "Crazy Salad"  - the clothes were in her dorm room closet

Hah - your friend must have been Nora Ephron who wrote that in her book, "Crazy Salad"  - the clothes were in her dorm room closet

Isn't that interesting? My buddy wasn't much of a reader, but I'll have to ask him if he's guilty of stealing bad ideas!