Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I Made It! If I Did, You Will, I Promise, Just DO NOT Give Up.

[ri...]

Thank you for sharing your success with all of us. Congratulations! Gives me hope for one more day.  Some days I feel healed, other days I feel that this will never end.  Sending you lots of love and joy for your life. :-*

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking in again.

Thanks for all the kind replies. I know the recovery process is labyrinthine in its twists and switchbacks; it's Hard. It's Horrendous. But there's Light coming. Trust.

Mutuuraia, nice to see you drop by.

I had been suffering from a pretty bad cold once, that just wouldn't lift. My immune system kept kicking me back little problems, flareups.

Anyway, you had been talking about tinctures. So, I was at the natural food store and got a super potent Echinacea Supreme Blend. And bong, it was gone.

Thanks. I think all the herbal studies and plant power focus can be a real help to people getting better on the board.

Hope you get back to full strength soon, and start running again!

As for me, I've got a date with the local lap pool.

Wish me luck.

RP

Hi RP

thanks so much for your excellent story

and for all the hope that you give to those of us still waiting and hoping.

Best wishes for your future and good luck with the lap pool.  :thumbsup:

Lib

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/riverpines/IMG_20161116_1509554_zpsy6qjho8c.jpg

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/riverpines/IMG_20161116_1256445_zpsqgnpesh1.jpg

Hi Folks,

Just checking in again. Attaching two photos I took yesterday while driving to see my Acupuncturist. I live in California in the mountains, so it seemed appropriate to take photos of my surroundings. I usually don't take Photos like that, but I'm trying new things these days= Just because I have the Opportunity. I can't say that I made the most of all my opportunities before the whole Debacle happened.

Sending everyone love and Light. Wherever you are in the Journey, know that you're not Alone. You're Seen, and at the minimum, you are seen by Yourself, in your Mind's eye. And your Struggle is Brave, and will be Rewarded. There has been a Reckoning, but that does not mean that there is not Redemption as well.

Much Love Always,

River Pines.

p.s.  Maybe someone should start a "Where You Are With a Photo" Thread. I sure know that I couldn't Dialogue with Anyone, much less Strangers at the beginning.

But a picture can say a lot.

RP

p.p.s. One of the things I've been Thinking about lately is how before: I stopped taking the Time to do things for Myself. Instead believing that I needed to accelerate my pace, accept Stress, put aside the things, activities, Beliefs that were core to who I am.

So now we're all being forced to Be With Ourselves.

It's not so Bad.

-RP

• 1 year later...
Thank you for sharing all that you did.  It really speaks to me and I'm sure a lot of others.  I know this is from a couple of years ago, but glad I found your success story today.  Congratulations on making it through and being back to life - your REBIRTH!  :smitten: