Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Just checking in

[be...]

Hi:

Just checking in so you don't forget about me. I had the trip to hell driving from CT to Ohio but made it 10 days ago. Places here moving at the speed of light but I found a great condo with a stocked fishing lake and a big field behind me for walks and dogs.  I paid only $80,000 for 1,645 sq ft.  Found comparable place in CT that cost $750,000. Left my desktop at home so using phone. Move in date Nov. 17th I'm dictating this so forgive my typos. I miss all you guys and I miss identify this song the most. I'll be checking in and I hope everybody is healing and doing the best they can. I'm doing just fine and continued to taper didn't hold so I'm getting there slowly by slowly.

cheers Betsy  ;):)

Hey, Bets! We were missing you! Was just about to send out a search party!

Good for you, you didn't just talk it, you walked it! I hope life will be better for you now you are rid of a lot of negativity in your life. Nice one!  :thumbsup:    Gxxx

Hi:

Just checking in so you don't forget about me. I had the trip to hell driving from CT to Ohio but made it 10 days ago. Places here moving at the speed of light but I found a great condo with a stocked fishing lake and a big field behind me for walks and dogs.  I paid only $80,000 for 1,645 sq ft.  Found comparable place in CT that cost $750,000. Left my desktop at home so using phone. Move in date Nov. 17th I'm dictating this so forgive my typos. I miss all you guys and I miss identify this song the most. I'll be checking in and I hope everybody is healing and doing the best they can. I'm doing just fine and continued to taper didn't hold so I'm getting there slowly by slowly.

cheers Betsy  ;):)

Hi Betsy  :hug: Its lovely to see you my dear girl, I'm happy that you got there safe and sound and now got yourself a new home and at a good price looking at you post  :) See you soon hun, your very, very missed around here  :mybuddy:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi:

You're all so sweet  to have posted me. The home inspection went well and there's nothing wrong. So now all I have to do is wait for condo association approval. And the loan to go through. The loan  Guy said my alone will go through easily as you wanted to offer me twice the amount in a mortgage. I'll keep checking in and be hanging out at off-topic.

Nova: :smitten:  :smitten:

Hi:

You're all so sweet  to have posted me. The home inspection went well and there's nothing wrong. So now all I have to do is wait for condo association approval. And the loan to go through. The loan  Guy said my alone will go through easily as you wanted to offer me twice the amount in a mortgage. I'll keep checking in and be hanging out at off-topic.

Nova: :smitten:  :smitten:

Okay Betsy  8)  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Bets, I've been thinking about you and wondered what happened. I even started another thread. So glad to hear you made it to Ohio, that's where I'm from! We used to be from. Was born and raised in the Cleveland area. I envy you that you get to see all the Fall colors! Enjoy your new home! Please keep in touch. Love Grandma D

Clona my dear :smitten:

TY.

I reduced even further. But I can't figure on this iPhone how to change my profile. So glad to see you popping in.

Grandma D. I moved to North Royalton, just south of Parma. Go Indians! I will miss the fall foliage  in new England.

Hope and faith. Thanks for the post.  Woo hoo is right. Now I know longer have to deal with that brother of mine . My  my GPs are getting low so I can't get on BB very often. I should get my desktop up and working once I close on my new place. hugs to all and good healing, Betsy

TY Terry:

Yes, most people only remember the fire on the river (heh heh) but it's really turned into a nice place, plus lots of land which is good for my dogs and me. Just waiting for it to close and then my desktop will be turned back on and I'll be able to post more often. I do have my PMs turned back on and I can send them but for some reason when people reply to me it says it is blocked. I did post a ticket so we'll see. I hope you are doing great still and glad to see you are still posting. You go girl!!!

Betsy :)

Being born and raised in the Cleveland area I heard about the Cuyahoga River catching on fire many many times in the years that I lived there. And Cleveland used to be called the "mistake on the lake". But they got to work and really changed things and the city has done a remarkable recovery. Plus I understand the Indians are now in the World Series! That is a miracle!

Enjoy your new home.  :smitten:

GD:

Yes we are all crazy happy about the Indians. I tried to get tickets but all seven games sold out in four minutes. Now if you want standing room only that costs $2,500. And the Cavaliers won the NBA ch. The lake is no longer a mistake as they cleaned it up. Downtown was all redone for the RNC convention so it is so very nice now. Still I can't get used to the Midwest kind of life. Everything is so sloooow. :laugh: