Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Halloween Distraction thread

[wa...]

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [wa...]

• [Ce...]

• [At...]

• [Re...]

Ed Gein

WBB, Crust Punk us awesome. Give Deviated Instinct a listen. They do a great cover of the Tubeway Army (Gary Numan) song "Listen to Sirens".

Eaten Alive

Yeah - good -- I forgot all about Tubeway Army  I like this song for it's title:

Mechanical Extinction!  R&R Conformity is a great album!  I've had it since it came out in '88 (same year I started Klonopin) and still listen to it.  They had an EP that came out in '86 called "Welcome to the Orgy".

I am now researching crust punk  -  The term "crust" was coined by Hellbastard on their 1986 Ripper Crust demo - Wik  But who is Reverend Hellbastard?

Eraserhead  (up there with faves)

Dead Zone

I am now researching crust punk  -  The term "crust" was coined by Hellbastard on their 1986 Ripper Crust demo - Wik  But who is Reverend Hellbastard?

Eraserhead  (up there with faves)

Ha, Eraserhead is so weird!  It's very hard to categorize. 

Hellbastard is another great early UK Crust band.  That stuff is so heavy with 'tude!  I just turned 50 last week and still love it!

Resident Evil

Donald Trump becomes President of the United States Of America.

-That would almost be funny if the other choice wasn't the most corrupt candidate in the history of American politics.