Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Cities ..

[re...]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [or...]

• [un...]

• [ho...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Intercourse P.A. Does anyone know the origin of that ?. Of course, back in the day, intercourse meant conversation. Copulation is doing the nasty.

Ce Ce I will be over with fruitcake. The insomnia makes me crave sweets.

Intercourse P.A. Does anyone know the origin of that ?. Of course, back in the day, intercourse meant conversation. Copulation is doing the nasty.

Ce Ce I will be over with fruitcake. The insomnia makes me crave sweets.

Interesting!... ;)

Rabbit, I sure hope that fruitcake is from that place in TX...OMG!! Yummm

Erfurt

Y'all. Would I buy anything else but the one and only Corsicana bakery fruitcake. I drove through Corsicana with my sister and we stopped at the bakery for free samples of their wickedly good products. They had fresh coffee on tap, and we gorged ourselves senseless.

Corsicana.

Y'all. Would I buy anything else but the one and only Corsicana bakery fruitcake. I drove through Corsicana with my sister and we stopped at the bakery for free samples of their wickedly good products. They had fresh coffee on tap, and we gorged ourselves senseless.

Corsicana.

Soooo yummy. And I don't normally even like fruitcake!  This stuff looks totally awesome... ::)

Amityville

It is. I am not a lover of the usual hard as a brick, could be used as a weapon fruitcake, but this stuff is beyond. Not too sweet but with all the goodness coming through the taste buds. V.I.Ps including American Airlines execs. buy it every year.

Birstall.

La Jolla was the very first city I lived in when I came to America. My sister had married an American and lived there. The beach was at the end of their street. I could walk into what was known as 'The Village'.

Wistow.

I thought this was an alphabet game in which you post a town/city whose name begins with the last letter of the city just posted. No????

Nantes

I thought this was an alphabet game in which you post a town/city whose name begins with the last letter of the city just posted. No????

Nantes

Yes, it is, OK...I just like to see what Rabbit comes up with, it's interesting! ... :thumbsup:

Saint Augustine

Nantes

Yes, it is, OK...I just like to see what Rabbit comes up with, it's interesting! ... :thumbsup:

Saint Augustine

St Augustine is such a nice place, I rented a house on the ocean there last summer (2015 pre benzo) and flew my sisters and husbands in for a vacation.

Do you remember 'Niagara' with Marilyn Monroe. Great movie. What a tragic end. A lot of it was barbiturate poisoning. Barbiturates were why they came up with benzos. The crazy thing being that they thought benzos were less harmful than barbs. Huh !!!. Tell that to Amy Winehouse.

Shout out to Amy.

Camden.

Do you remember 'Niagara' with Marilyn Monroe. Great movie. What a tragic end. A lot of it was barbiturate poisoning. Barbiturates were why they came up with benzos. The crazy thing being that they thought benzos were less harmful than barbs. Huh !!!. Tell that to Amy Winehouse.

Shout out to Amy.

Camden.

Holy shyte! Stupid!! Not enough 'testing' apparently, or were they testing on ppl like us??... :o

Newport