Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Not sure where to put this or if allowed

[Aj...]

Hi guys ok so been having issues trying to get a Dr right now. Anyway a friend sent me some valium they had gotten so I could use that to taper. Anyway I dont think that's what they are or all they are. Normally from my experience Benzo puff up in water then break apart into powder. So I tried that with a small piece of these and it didn't puff at all just seemed to break apart layer by layer until just a powder with a small chunk of the pill left that was a bit hard. Has anyone ever had their pills during water titration break apart like this? I have not and will not take these because i am nervous what it may really be. I know it can be dangerous but I figured they were from a friend who was helping cause being cold turkey. This friend has not needed to take them either as they were able to find a Dr in their area to prescribe. Ugh. I'm sorry if this isn't the right area or against rules just looking for any answers and tried googling and could find no answers.

I agree. They can be dangerous. Some friend you have. If you are looking for a doc to script you the Valium, you can post this on the open forum, and tell them where you live. The withdrawal section is the most visited but I bet the mods will move it to so another place. Good luck and I hope you don't live in Alaska. :laugh:

She was honestly trying to help and maybe they are real but I'm scared to find out since they didn't react the same way in water as the ones from the US react in water. And okay thanks!! I will try and post to see about drs. I live in mn so yea def not Alaska!

She was honestly trying to help and maybe they are real but I'm scared to find out since they didn't react the same way in water as the ones from the US react in water. And okay thanks!! I will try and post to see about drs. I live in mn so yea def not Alaska!

MAYO!!!

I went to mayo but saw a resident he told me stay at mankato clinic cause thats where my psych appt will be in freaking Dec. Its like they didn't even want me as a patient with all my problems.  :( I was just shocked. Maybe I'll try a different mayo clinic though and may have better results.

You could try identifying the pill online. There are sites where you describe the pill and all the markings and you might id it that way.

Yes. My pdoc uses it all of the time and then shows me the pics............