Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Suppliments and diet for a faster and better recovery! Road to 1000% healed!

[Mi...]

Oh, hey, a place to share the smoothie I make every day

1 c. strawberries, banana, or pineapple (or all 3 if you can handle the sweetness)

1 1/2 c. unsweetened coconut milk

Handful of baby spinach (you don't taste it)

2 tbsp roasted almond butter

1/2 scoop vegan protein powder (I do this because I'm dealing with a stomach issue and need protein)

I saw that recipe from my nutritionist and wasn't sure how it would go, but it's super sweet and the fats in it are mostly healthy (except for the saturated fat in coconut milk, but you can switch that out). It's my favorite part of the day and gives me a little energy boost.

1 c. strawberries, banana, or pineapple (or all 3 if you can handle the sweetness)

1/2 scoop vegan protein powder (I do this because I'm dealing with a stomach issue and need protein)

I saw that recipe from my nutritionist and wasn't sure how it would go, but it's super sweet and the fats in it are mostly healthy (except for the saturated fat in coconut milk, but you can switch that out). It's my favorite part of the day and gives me a little energy boost.

That sounds really yummy! Everything the body needs  :) When we drink our food it get taken up by our body 3 times more effectively.  ;)

That sounds really yummy! Everything the body needs  :) When we drink our food it get taken up by our body 3 times more effectively.  ;)

I'm gonna make a lasagna smoothie ...  :crazy:

That sounds really good. Stupid question, but I've never made smoothies, what is the best appliance for this?

That sounds really good. Stupid question, but I've never made smoothies, what is the best appliance for this?

LMFAO A blender :thumbsup:

LMFAO A blender :thumbsup:

Aren't there multiple types? Sorry, I cook a little, but no baking.

Yeah there are multiple types of blenders , but they all blend. :D

I just use a cheap one i bought from fred meyers. Someone gifted me one of those ninja blenders and i managed to break it somehow the first week..........

I have a crappy $20 walmart blender and it does the trick. I use frozen fruit (I buy organic because I'm paranoid but it's not necessary) so I don't have to add any ice.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...