Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has anyone seen Morreweg/Claudia?

[be...]

C,

i am so sorry you feel injured from head to toe. that is how i still feel most of the time except when in partial windows which are still too rare. do you think you feel worse because of all the surgeries?

i was 110lbs when i did the c/t in April of 2012 and within 3 weeks i got down to 83lbs and have only been able to gain the 3lbs in the last few months, can you believe that? it's very hard to gain weight in this condition.

hold on girl and hope you pull through very soon. :smitten:

i just wanted to talk to Heather so badly today and even more so after seeing that Documentary that FG posted. she is the only one who could understand this condition and possibly provide some encouragement and reassurance.

Pretty

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [be...]

• [mr...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Claudia. Too bad about that banana. I hope you be able to eat more soon. I guess it seems like Groundhog Day to you. Love, Betsy.

Betsy, I've been thinking about you and wondered how you are. Haven't seen you post in the same threads I guess. Can't pm you so I posted this here, hope it's ok to do so.  (I also started a thread here:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=167194.0)

C:

My PMs are back on so you can send me messages.! I have not be able to login much cause I moved to another state and don't have my desktop with me. This has been one big hassle driving all this way and finally found a very nice place the very first day it came on the market. I've been reading your replies and so sorry you are in this nasty situation. I guess you lost a lot of weight and are stuck eating crappy foods. I think if you put up those posters off to jail for you. Lol. I can give you some of my weight as I turned into a fat pig after I quit the ciggies. :laugh: Pls get better soon cause the president thread might get unlocked after the election so we can rag on each other no matter who wins. You're a very strong lady but I bet you can't wait to get out of that place! Get well as I miss ya and I'll be able to log in more often once I get the keys to my new home. Right now I am very worried about you. That surgery must have taken a toll on you. :'(

Luv ya!!!!  :smitten:

So glad to have you back in one piece, Morr, what a nightmare you went through, I'm sorry.  :therethere:

Hope you're able to get out of there soon.  Wishing you speedy healing.

:smitten:

Thank you abc, I'm half a piece now....can't keep food down ..loosing weight.

Now they want to check my stomach...I refuse...too weak. 4 trips to the theatre

did a number on me....I don't trust them after all the drama I went through.

Hope you get better soon....wish you well love. :smitten:

Awww Claudia!  :therethere: 

Ugh, I can only imagine how awful this all is for you, the very last thing you needed.  Are you at least in a little less pain than before?  Oh, I'm searching for just one little glimmer of light for you right now.  Please, please look after yourself, that's a lot of weight to lose in such a short period for sure, but you've been through so much, I'm also thinking once you're over all those anesthetics things will settle down and you'll be able to keep a little more food down.  Are you able to walk around a little or totally bedridden?

Always in my thoughts, worrying about you, stay strong, this nightmare will soon be over.

I'm so sorry for all you've been through Claudia.  I'm glad to hear you're getting out of there soon.    :smitten:

How kind of you to come along, thank you benzohno. I'm lucky not to have your stickers here....I would put them allover the place and most likely get arrested..ayaya.

Wish you well...keep up the good work please. :smitten:

You made me LOL with that Claudia. 

And I will, thank you. 

Take good care.

Claudia,

so now are all the gallstones completely out?

hope you're feeling a little better and can go home soon.

sending healing your way. :smitten:

Too weak to Text right now...cant keep food down..not if You paid me a billion bucks.

THanks for The lovely lines..

later..must get stronger. Hugs to all... :smitten:

Hi Claudia,

How are you? Has the pain let up a bit? Thinking of you and googling all the dos and don't for after gbladder removal.  Nothing extra that you don't know.  They say it should be uneventful, :tickedoff: As usual they know so much about the human body so they just jump into it.

I was thinking to remind you how lucky you were to stop benzos when you did, having put 3.5 years between that and these surgeries.  My goodness you got yourself strong enough to take 4 anesthesias, all the meds and take all the pain.  Just so lucky you werent in withdrawal.

We need you here, pls hurry up get well and throw away the hospital bed covers and be home already.  BBs is growing with more and more people who speak foreign languages and they need someone who speaks 5 languages.  Im so jealous.

Let me know if you want anything researched and googled.

Love you my kind friend

Saraa :smitten:

Too weak to Text right now...cant keep food down..not if You paid me a billion bucks.

THanks for The lovely lines..

later..must get stronger. Hugs to all... :smitten:

I'm sorry this has turned into a nightmare, C.

Can you drink protein shakes?

Claudia I want to thank you for being my sole BB “mentor” when I first began to navigate this support forum. Of course, you were not aware that I was “following” you. LOL. I probably followed you for a good 4-5 months, since the scope of this forum was WAY too much for my injured benzo brain to comfortably learn/navigate on my own. I did learn a lot by “watching” you. ;D

Your current situation somewhat resembles what I have been going through. I had an MRI a few weeks ago to try and determine why I feel like someone is pressing their knuckle into a certain spot on my back 24/7. I also have constant issues with my gallbladder. I am almost certain that these two issues are related (referred GB pain to the back area).

The surgeon whom I was sent to, to remove my GB, said that he would not perform surgery to remove it….end of conversation! ???

I GIVE up on this whole nightmare. I have been dealing with these two issues for almost one year and am almost 100% certain it is my gallbladder that’s the culprit to my pain/pressure.

I don’t dare say what I think to any of these doctors involved with my complicated case….would it do any good even if I did??  ::) Benzo/Z-drug tolerance w/d issues are not on their radar screens.

I did have a hida scan awhile back as well, and it was determined I have a hyper motility GB issue. That’s why my Primary care doctor sent me to a surgeon…to have the GB removed.

Sorry for the long post (I could go on to include the other tests I have had)… Sure hope to see you start getting your strength back so you can go home. But until then, I sure hope the nurses are taking good care of you! You are precious BB cargo!!

Take Care and stay warm… :)

Claudia darling,

Do not panic about not being able to keep food down or loosing weight.  I know i know its easy for me to say but your body will bounce back v soon on its own. 

Try to keep the belly breathing in mind and visualization.  Keep family around and distract. 

The sooner you get out of there the better the sooner you'll be on the road to healing.

Hang in there, you must and you can, you're almost out of the woods.

No need to reply to these posts until you're up to it.

Force to distract. 

Love you claudia

Saraa

Whenever I have family or friends in hospital I usually like to visit and bring flowers or send a card. Many of us are thinking of Claudia and want to wish her well. I was wondering if some of you more savvy computer people would start a "Get Well Soon" thread and cut and paste some nice things just say to say we are thinking about you. I can't do this myself because I'm technically challenged and my one brain cell isn't really in gear. So how about it?

I'm so glad to hear you're at home now, Claudia. Take good care of yourself! I'm hoping the plan includes lots of healthy food and rest. Best wishes to you!  :-*

Oh, so very relieved to hear you're back at home.  :hug:  Now let the true healing begin!  Yes, lots and lots of rest and recuperation time for you.  Please take very good care of yourself, you have many, many people thinking of you and sending out the healing vibes.  Grab on to them. 

Much love to you.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2016-07-21-1469112467-5688821-mydearfriendtakecareofyourself.jpg

And this one, maybe it'll put a little smile on your face? ... or not ...  ;)

http://www.buzzle.com/images/quotes/get-well-soon2.png

So happy to see you are home Claudia…..there’s no place like home. :smitten: Hope to see you around once you are up to it.

We all understand the limitations these drugs have imposed on us. It certainly can feel like too long of an imposition, ....a snails pace.

But at least we’re not alone in this bizarre journey….sad but true so many of us are trapped (for the time being) in this strange place called “benzo land”. :)

So happy to see you are home Claudia…..there’s no place like home. :smitten: Hope to see you around once you are up to it.

We all understand the limitations these drugs have imposed on us. It certainly can feel like too long of an imposition, ....a snails pace.

But at least we’re not alone in this bizarre journey….sad but true so many of us are trapped (for the time being) in this strange place called “benzo land”. :)

.. :smitten:

Claudia,

Good to have you out of that freaking hospital and back home.

Remember the best medicine as we tend to forget post benzo, its laughter and love,

Keep both around, its doctor's orders.

Love you Claudia