Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has anyone seen Morreweg/Claudia?

[be...]

So happy to see you typing after what you went through. 

Thats right sue the heck out of them but secretly we give thanks for them delivering you back to us in one piece.

From here on out you now that those stones are out of you, your healing will speed up.

Stay rested and think good thoughts

By your side

Saraa

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [be...]

• [mr...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry you had to go through so much Claudia. 4 surgeries!!!

It actually took a long time for the doctors to figure out I had gallstones as well. I kept getting diagnosed with food poisoning and stomach viruses. Luckily, my stones did show up on an ultra sound but I had a severe infection as well and was hospitalized with IV antibiotics for a week. The surgery was really a walk in the park after that.

Heal well.

PG  :smitten:

So happy to see you typing after what you went through. 

Thats right sue the heck out of them but secretly we give thanks for them delivering you back to us in one piece.

From here on out you now that those stones are out of you, your healing will speed up.

Stay rested and think good thoughts

By your side

Saraa

Thank you Saraa....so nice of you....love you. :smitten:

I'm sorry you had to go through so much Claudia. 4 surgeries!!!

It actually took a long time for the doctors to figure out I had gallstones as well. I kept getting diagnosed with food poisoning and stomach viruses. Luckily, my stones did show up on an ultra sound but I had a severe infection as well and was hospitalized with IV antibiotics for a week. The surgery was really a walk in the park after that.

Heal well.

PG  :smitten:

Thank you PG.....what an experience....I'm so glad you are healed now.  :smitten:

Whenever youre up to answering.

Why 4 surgeries and which pain meds did they put you on for post OP

when do you get to go home?

Because all the tests showed nothing....so they took me to the theatre , anaesthesia

with propofol....and checked it the gall way I think its called. second one they tried

to get them out ....but had to stop....Pancrea too inflamed.....like PG put me on

anti biotic infusions......third one took the gall stones out.....

I saw them.....they filmed it....brrr.....huge ones.....he said he never saw anything

like it.....I screamed halleluja and it still took you such a long time to realize the

gall bladder was the problem ? .....so finally he forth one they removed the gall bladder.....

You can't imagine wha I went through.... :'( the last surgery I had to wait for nearly an hour before it was my turn...when I got to the theatre...this damn nurse strapped

my feet so tight at the bottom.....it was so painful so I tried to open the strap and loosen it a bit.....boom she came back tightened it again and barked you stay like this......I told her if I get out of this alive and recover I will bloody get her....

then a Doc came....loosened the strap ...gave me a few pillows and stayed with me.

I'm going home soon....whether they agree or not.....I told them they are incompetent......I should have gone to Vienna but the pain was too strong.

This place is near the Italian border.....bunch of Spaghetti idiots.....

out of all the Docs and nurses only 2 speak English....unbelieveable. How will

they know about Benzos etc. ....at the beginning they were interested but they soon realized the topic was too hot to handle....against the system they are in....

like you can't bite the hand which feeds you....if you know what I mean Saraa... >:D:):smitten:

Know exactly what you mean love,  so just play nice like you have till you get home.  Shouldn't be long, i looked up Gallbladder removal says 1-2 outpatient and 7-10 days back to work.  Thats what it says but each case individual.

BTW i can imagine what you went through maybe too well as my mind was racing everyday since Oct 1, the date of your last sign in, so i was imagining away and felt sick to my stomach at the thought of what they were doing to you. 

Claudia, you are one lucky lady that the anesthesia agrees or at least does not disagree with you and that you are able to tolerate the meds.

So happy that they got the bugger and when you've healed enough 'off with their heads'. 

First lets get you vertical

:smitten:

I've been wondering about you, Claudia!! I figured that you were completely healed and didn't want to be on here! WOW!!! Four surgeries!!!

GET WELL SOON!!! I'm glad you survived it all!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, Claudia,

What a nightmare!!

I am so sorry you went thru all that.

I was sick for over 5 years with gallstones because the dr couldn't tell me what was wrong.

It all started after taking expired dramamine for a fishing charter where I threw up the whole trip.

After that, I would get sick all the time.

I finally figured out I had gallstones and cholesterol balls.

Drs cannot see cholesterol balls on any of their scans.

They can only see calcified stones or if the gallbladder wall is thickened due to chronic inflammation or stones, sludge or balls are stuck in the bile ducts by measuring the diameter of the ducts.

Most folks have the balls plugging up their liver and the gallbladder being full is a warning that fatty liver is to follow.

I did a series of 12 Dr Hulda Clark Liver Flushes and flushed out over 1,200 balls including a hollow one which was probably causing me the most issues bouncing back and forth in the cystic duct.

Low carb diet stops attacks too.

The liver flush is an old recipe that folks did in the old days, but it got lost when medicine changed.

If we clean our body's filters, our body can keep us healthy.

Sorry for you pain and hospital screw ups.  Hope you feel better soon.  I guess they should have taken the gallbladder out right away instead of all the surgeries?  Will you need to be on a special diet then? 

sorry you had to go through so much C!

i really hope you will feel all better soon.

i am actually going to have my gallbladder u/s tomorrow. i sure hope they don't see anything.

keep us updated.

love, pretty :smitten:

I've been wondering about you, Claudia!! I figured that you were completely healed and didn't want to be on here! WOW!!! Four surgeries!!!

Hi Terry, I would never leave BB without a success story and I sure will continue to

support people again when I heal from this surgery......I owe my life to this Forum....

what a joke, all my mental sxs are gone long time ago and now I'm in this stupid mess.

Hope you are better Terry....thank you for coming along. :smitten:

Oh, Claudia,

What a nightmare!!

I am so sorry you went thru all that.

I was sick for over 5 years with gallstones because the dr couldn't tell me what was wrong.

It all started after taking expired dramamine for a fishing charter where I threw up the whole trip.

After that, I would get sick all the time.

I finally figured out I had gallstones and cholesterol balls.

Drs cannot see cholesterol balls on any of their scans.

They can only see calcified stones or if the gallbladder wall is thickened due to chronic inflammation or stones, sludge or balls are stuck in the bile ducts by measuring the diameter of the ducts.

Most folks have the balls plugging up their liver and the gallbladder being full is a warning that fatty liver is to follow.

I did a series of 12 Dr Hulda Clark Liver Flushes and flushed out over 1,200 balls including a hollow one which was probably causing me the most issues bouncing back and forth in the cystic duct.

Low carb diet stops attacks too.

The liver flush is an old recipe that folks did in the old days, but it got lost when medicine changed.

If we clean our body's filters, our body can keep us healthy.

Oh no mrtmeo, so sorry you suffered as well......I'm going to look up the Liver Flashes when I get home....too weak right now.

Thank you....all the best to you and your Mum. :smitten:

Sorry for you pain and hospital screw ups.  Hope you feel better soon.  I guess they should have taken the gallbladder out right away instead of all the surgeries?  Will you need to be on a special diet then?

Thanks Becks.....yeah, I was in such horrific pain and they kept doing their experiments

....what a system, unbelievable.

Can't keep food down and I'm on a special diet. Lucky I googled as well , yesterday

the kitchen sent a banana .....I went mad cos bananas, oranges are a no for sure.

When I complained they said....oh sorry, someone made a mistake.  :tickedoff:

Take good care Becky.....we surely didn't deserve this crap. :smitten:

i am actually going to have my gallbladder u/s tomorrow. i sure hope they don't see anything.

keep us updated.

Good idea J, we cold turkey people have to be smart.....this detox experience

was a big shock to our organs.....if you have pain you should get it checked

thouroughly. Immune system is working hard to come back as well....

Fingers cross for you. :smitten:

keep us updated.

Good idea J, we cold turkey people have to be smart.....this detox experience

was a big shock to our organs.....if you have pain you should get it checked

thouroughly. Immune system is working hard to come back as well....

Fingers cross for you. :smitten:

Hey C,

actually the gallbladder pain has been gone for about a month now but i still like to leave no stone unturned and also doing all the Ignenix Lyme testing right now. i will just keep doing tests as best i can. i've had some pretty great improvements this past week of feeling more and more normal.

i will let you know how the gallbladder test come back. and please keep us updated about you. i really hope all will be in the clear very soonly.

pretty

Claudia, the way that hospital treats you with its screw up, I pray you will get out of there alive?  It sounds like the movie, "Misery" with James Caan and Kathy Bates.

Hi Terry, I would never leave BB without a success story and I sure will continue to

support people again when I heal from this surgery......I owe my life to this Forum....

what a joke, all my mental sxs are gone long time ago and now I'm in this stupid mess

Hope you are better Terry....thank you for coming along. :smitten:

Hey Claudia. I'm glad your surgeries are over. Best get well soon we need you back here permanently I'm missing you even  in Ohio.you take care of yourself sweetie. Betsy

Claudia, I hope you are home by now or on the point of escaping from that nuthouse, and I hope you can eat a little better by now too…

Congratulations on having your sense of humour unaffected!!!  What a nightmare!!

sending you love :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Polenta

Hey Claudia. Too bad about that banana. I hope you be able to eat more soon. I guess it seems like Groundhog Day to you. Love, Betsy.

Hey Claudia. Too bad about that banana. I hope you be able to eat more soon. I guess it seems like Groundhog Day to you. Love, Betsy.

Betsy, I've been thinking about you and wondered how you are. Haven't seen you post in the same threads I guess. Can't pm you so I posted this here, hope it's ok to do so.  (I also started a thread here:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=167194.0)

Claudia, I hope you're feeling better. 

BTW, Betsy, why can't you get pm's?  You don't have to answer.  I never heard of that on this forum?