Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has anyone seen Morreweg/Claudia?

[be...]

Once you have shingles, I don't think a vaccine would work anyway?  The virus is already in your system.  Vaccines protect against viruses and other organisms before you get them. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [be...]

• [mr...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the link...I'm going to avoid this vaccine. Do you feel this way about all vaccines? Just wondering...you have a wealth of knowledge on a vast array of health topics...I appreciate your input on the boards. Your mom is fortunate to have you there as a support. I hope she's doing better. :)

Thank you for the link...I'm going to avoid this vaccine. Do you feel this way about all vaccines? Just wondering...you have a wealth of knowledge on a vast array of health topics...I appreciate your input on the boards. Your mom is fortunate to have you there as a support. I hope she's doing better. :)

Hi Bluerose,

Thanks.

I am glad that I can be here for my mom because many have to do this alone.

I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Yes, I believe all vaccines are dangerous.

They have inactivated and stealth viruses in them, as well as, mercury, aluminum and formeldahyde and others to block our immune response while foreign RNA, DNA, misfolded proteins (prions), human diploid cells (aborted fetuses), etc in them are  dumped into our blood stream where are immune system is not prepared to combat this onslaught.

Inactive viruses have the potential of being activated.

The human immune system creates life time immunity on its own as long as we can give it what it needs.

It's very hard...it's like being in survival mode 24/7.

Thank you for your well thought out response on this subject.

It's no surprise that the chemical companies are very powerful….even our food is not safe unless we grow it personally. And even then, I doubt home grown food has escaped man-made toxins 100%. I tend to over analyze everything! :) This human foible drives me crazy...and others at times/most the time. LOL

I look forward to the day (& hope for the day) when the question “is this safe to eat, touch, breathe etc.?" will just be a bad nightmare that had it's day in full, and has finally ceased never to rear its ugly head again. This is not just a fanciful thought.

What really pains me daily, is having to witness the suffering endured by animals due to mankind’s activities on earth…they are the most vulnerable living things on earth and I feel helpless. :(

I don't want to hijack Claudia's thread, but I just want to say Bluerose that if only 5% of mankind stands up against this damage to life, it will change for the better.

I don't want to hijack Claudia's thread, but I just want to say Bluerose that if only 5% of mankind stands up against this damage to life, it will change for the better.

OMG m.....keep talking to Rose please.....I love listening. ...

Hi Rose and everybody.  :smitten:

More hugs for you, Morr.  Shingles, I'm so sorry.  :hug:  :smitten:

Thanks abc.....I'm beginning to feel sorry for myself now.....never happened before.

It sucks big time....hugs back honey.  :smitten:

Okay, but let me know if you want me to stop.

It makes my heart hurt that you are going thru post herpetic neuralgia.

It is so painful and praying you get the liposomal c and it starts working fast!

It is so painful and praying you get the liposomal c and it starts working fast!

Liposoal c should be here on Friday......thanks again for the good tip m...

Docs  are pretty much clueless here.....I can see that.....

I play games with them by asking lots of questions .....the nurses are always cracking up after the daily visits....they love it.  ;)

Claudia, can you tell us what's wrong with you or don't the docs know?  It's ok if you don't want to mention it.  Just concerned.

Hi Becks,

the result for herpetic neuralgia takes around 14 days....will see soon I suppose.

thx for coming by....hope you are ok sort of. :smitten:

This is very interesting. I had shingles in my first year during the ACUTE phase of the benzo/Z-drug nightmare. It was on my face…looked like I was dribbling from my mouth. I was put on some drug for shingles that worked.

I guess there is a possibility it wasn’t shingles, since there never was an official test taken to determine if it was it or not. It was during one of my ER visits, while I was still ignorant that the drugs were the problem, when I got the shingles diagnosis.

Do you get sores in your mouth Claudia? I thought you said that you did on another thread. I get these painful bumps and lesion like sores on the tongue quite regularly (isn’t as chronic as in the beginning of this benzo ordeal)…like even right now my tongue is reacting to some yummy dried mango fruit I’m eating. (hope it’s loaded with Vitamin C!)

Other foods I eat will trigger this reaction too…but I have to eat something (already too many foods I have HAD to cut out of my diet due to abdominal/gallbladder(?) issues). Hence, I have chosen to just plough right through the pain, unless the sores become so big and painful that I can’t chew food.

Also you mentioned the unbearable pain behind your ear. I too had a piercing pain located deep within my inner ear on the right side of my head only….it felt like someone had poked me with an ice pick. The pain was horrendous and it lasted for some time (several months). This occurred before I had the shingles outbreak, but still around the time when the benzo/Z-drug ordeal began in 2012.

Such a mystery, all of these weird symptoms that so many of us have in common…clearly it must be damage from these awful drugs. :(

You be sure and get all the attention you deserve during your hospital stay…….given you have put in plenty time on this wild ride you are certainly warranted, to be given five-star attention by the hospital staff. :) :)

Liposoal c should be here on Friday......thanks again for the good tip m...

Docs  are pretty much clueless here.....I can see that.....

I play games with them by asking lots of questions .....the nurses are always cracking up after the daily visits....they love it.  ;)

Awesome!

I am so glad you are, at least, having some fun while in so much pain.

I am always praying for you.

It's no surprise that the chemical companies are very powerful….even our food is not safe unless we grow it personally. And even then, I doubt home grown food has escaped man-made toxins 100%. I tend to over analyze everything! :) This human foible drives me crazy...and others at times/most the time. LOL

I look forward to the day (& hope for the day) when the question “is this safe to eat, touch, breathe etc.?" will just be a bad nightmare that had it's day in full, and has finally ceased never to rear its ugly head again. This is not just a fanciful thought.

What really pains me daily, is having to witness the suffering endured by animals due to mankind’s activities on earth…they are the most vulnerable living things on earth and I feel helpless. :(

Oh God. I feel the same way. I even step out of the way when I see an ant. And when I see those ASCPA commercials, the sadness is just too much for me so I have to change channels. But I do donate to them. The world is so cruel to the defenseless. That's why I don't eat meat.

Oh God. I feel the same way. I even step out of the way when I see an ant. And when I see those ASCPA commercials, the sadness is just too much for me so I have to change channels. But I do donate to them. The world is so cruel to the defenseless. That's why I don't eat meat.

when my cat was still alive we both donated to "In Defense of Animals" for over ten years. i really think that tithe helped her longevity. she lived until she was 27 years old and i didn't have to euthanize. i always say she ascended. she still comes to me in dreams and it's more than real. so i still get to see her quite often. she was so freaking cute and funny. i have videos on youtube of us together.

We do get so attached to our animals. Is that your cat in the picture, prettydaisys?

I have a little parakeet I got him the month I finished my taper from ativan. I was mentally more together, so I knew I could take care of him/give the attention needed without too much effort. I was soooo sick from ativan/ambien that even taking care of a bird was too much when I was in the thick of benzo w/d/recovery.

I adore this little bird…he is a lot of company...he's a talker like me. We even have our own “birdie” talk, usually in the morning. LOL And he loves his gerbil toys that hang down for him to bounce around with his beak. I have never had such a playful bird. I would get him a friend but two parakeets can make a lot of noise…I just don’t have a place that comfortably accommodates two parakeets.

Is that your cat in the picture, prettydaisys?

yes that is her. i have some videos on youtube of us together. i will put them up here as soon as i get then uploaded

to my fake name on youtube. they're so cute.

when i was younger i use to have many parakeets and cockatiels. i love birdys so much.

Hi pretty:

I've always wanted to ask you about your Avatar. Now I know. Such a cutie pie, as I am a cat lover too! I have two lazy sister cats.

This is very interesting. I had shingles in my first year during the ACUTE phase of the benzo/Z-drug nightmare. It was on my face…looked like I was dribbling from my mouth. I was put on some drug for shingles that worked.

I guess there is a possibility it wasn’t shingles, since there never was an official test taken to determine if it was it or not. It was during one of my ER visits, while I was still ignorant that the drugs were the problem, when I got the shingles diagnosis.

Do you get sores in your mouth Claudia? I thought you said that you did on another thread. I get these painful bumps and lesion like sores on the tongue quite regularly (isn’t as chronic as in the beginning of this benzo ordeal)…like even right now my tongue is reacting to some yummy dried mango fruit I’m eating. (hope it’s loaded with Vitamin C!)

Other foods I eat will trigger this reaction too…but I have to eat something (already too many foods I have HAD to cut out of my diet due to abdominal/gallbladder(?) issues). Hence, I have chosen to just plough right through the pain, unless the sores become so big and painful that I can’t chew food.

Also you mentioned the unbearable pain behind your ear. I too had a piercing pain located deep within my inner ear on the right side of my head only….it felt like someone had poked me with an ice pick. The pain was horrendous and it lasted for some time (several months). This occurred before I had the shingles outbreak, but still around the time when the benzo/Z-drug ordeal began in 2012.

Such a mystery, all of these weird symptoms that so many of us have in common…clearly it must be damage from these awful drugs. :(

You be sure and get all the attention you deserve during your hospital stay…….given you have put in plenty time on this wild ride you are certainly warranted, to be given five-star attention by the hospital staff. :) :)

Hi Rose, :smitten:

yes....I got sores in my mouth....they come and go. Its the immune system.....

looks like I'm punished with the full menu....no fun.

Sorry you are suffering as well....lets hope this will pass soon.

M:

I'm sorry you have those mouth sores. Even when I get just a single canker sore it hurts like hell. I bet your is just horrendous. Is there anything you can take for it that is not a scripted drug? Maybe from health food store? Oh, I forgot, you can't get to a health food store. :idiot: :idiot: But I bet your hubby can. Or do you have a very bad case of drug phobia that I have now? Ugh these drugs. Each pill should be lined up against the wall and shot. Better yet, put the benzos in a super duper blender and give it to your doc and tell him it's a smoothie? :D:mybuddy::hug:

A little drop in from me, Morr, always thinking of you.  :hug:

Are you starting to feel even slightly better?  Does a bicarb soda/salt water swish help with the mouth sores at all?

Wondering also the latest re the postherpetic neuralgia, whether the test results are in? (Sorry if you've already posted an update, I don't recall seeing one).

You sound like a riot there in the hospital, Missy, cracking up all the nurses with your mischievous wit. >:D I bet they all love you!

Sending love and healing!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Claudia  :hug: If your still having problems with Canker sores  here are natural remedies http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/canker_sores.html

Lots of people have had suces using Apple cider vinegar, stinks like fk for a few second but works swiftly  :) Also about you Shingle type problem, my Mum had a really bad case of shingles years ago and nothing the Doctors did helped no anti virals touched it either.

But what did make it turn around big time was my Mum bought Aloe Vera capsule, and swore that they were miraculous in helping and healing the shingles quickly,  I hope your see some relief soon dear friend. :mybuddy: I keep getting painful infections  around my anus, and in my butt crack were my  immune systems taken a kicking, and I clear the  up by wiping Colonial silver on them a few times a day. I was making my own but I buy it now as I can't handle the noise my water distillation unit makes.  :D  May the forces of healing be with you lovely lady :hug:

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F57%2F1c%2Fed%2F571cedc3996ef1c2cf61f4972db5ba73.jpg&f=1

Hi Claudia  :hug: If your still having problems with Canker sores  here are natural remedies http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/canker_sores.html

Lots of people have had suces using Apple cider vinegar, stinks like fk for a few second but works swiftly  :) Also about you Shingle type problem, my Mum had a really bad case of shingles years ago and nothing the Doctors did helped no anti virals touched it either.

But what did make it turn around big time was my Mum bought Aloe Vera capsule, and swore that they were miraculous in helping and healing the shingles quickly,  I hope your see some relief soon dear friend. :mybuddy: I keep getting painful infections  around my anus, and in my butt crack were my  immune systems taken a kicking, and I clear the  up by wiping Colonial silver on them a few times a day. I was making my own but I buy it now as I can't handle the noise my water distillation unit makes.  :D  May the forces of healing be with you lovely lady :hug:

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F57%2F1c%2Fed%2F571cedc3996ef1c2cf61f4972db5ba73.jpg&f=1

I little bit TMI, Nova, my dear?  :laugh: :laugh: :smitten: :smitten:

I little bit TMI, Nova, my dear?  :laugh: :laugh: :smitten: :smitten:

That's the edited version Bets  :laugh:  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: