Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has anyone seen Morreweg/Claudia?

[be...]

Betsy ...the pain is a beauty..they give me Lyrica for it but I don't take it,

I put it in my make up box....when The Doc comes I tell him how smart he is to choose Lyrica .

Ha...I don't want any chemical crappola...I read about The side effects...thx Bets. :smitten:

Good for you. Lyrica is a nasty drug that's very difficult to come off. Even I wouldn't take  it, no matter what. And if I see just one more TV ad about, I will pull my hair out. Only you would bring your make-up box to the hospital. :laugh: I don't even wear any. No wonder I am single.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [be...]

• [mr...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey C,

i've had 2 lumbar puncture. not very fun. so you're still feeling sick even though they haven't found anything?

do you think it's from the withdrawal?

hope you feel better soon. :smitten:

Did they do any brain scans?  Functional MRI's or SPECT or PET scans?  What about antibody tests?  Maybe you are having an immune response?  They should at least run an ANA test.

Betsy ...the pain is a beauty..they give me Lyrica for it but I don't take it,

I put it in my make up box....when The Doc comes I tell him how smart he is to choose Lyrica .

Ha...I don't want any chemical crappola...I read about The side effects...thx Bets. :smitten:

Chemical crappola!  LMAO!  Darn girl, you are too funny!  And hiding your pills in a makeup box while fawning over your prescription happy doctor?  I'm taking a page out of your book for future reference...

Hope you are ok Claudia.  Hugs.

:smitten:

Claudia,

I'm so sorry to hear you are in the hospital, but happy you are "right as rain" according to all the tests.  I hope you get a clean bill of health and come home to no more WD symptoms. 

Think of your stay as a spa/resort retreat.  Ask a nurse to throw some warm mud on your face and think of it as skin detoxing.  Listen to sitar music and light some incense.  Wrap a silk sash around your open-back hospital gown and call it your lounging kimono.  Bring in a couple of tiki torches.  Have them put little umbrellas in your water jug.  Anything festive.  Come back and post the longest success story on BB.  Hope you've already latched onto a cute orderly (or two).

This isn't a bump or a curve.  It's a springboard to your new life.  We all love you here.  Our thoughts and prayers are loud enough to wake the dead.  Oops, dead humor not funny in a hospital setting. 

Get well and give them hell.

Love, Sofa

Hi m, had lumbal punction 48h ago, they say nothing to be found. pain is a beauty...eyes and head.

So glad nothing bad was found!

Thanks mrtmeo.....one result is still to come.....the one about herpetic neuralgia.

I wonder.....

I hope your Mum is feeling better, disgusting journey this is.  :o

Hey C,

i've had 2 lumbar puncture. not very fun. so you're still feeling sick even though they haven't found anything?

do you think it's from the withdrawal?

hope you feel better soon. :smitten:

Nah J.....no fun for sure but I expected it to be worse than it was.

I feel so dizzy....head, eyes and ears hurt like f***, and still rash on my body.

Hope you are better  :smitten:....this sure is the hardest thing on earth.

Claudia, can you tell us what's wrong with you or don't the docs know?  It's ok if you don't want to mention it.  Just concerned.

Hi Becks,

the result for herpetic neuralgia takes around 14 days....will see soon I suppose.

thx for coming by....hope you are ok sort of. :smitten:

Chemical crappola!  LMAO!  Darn girl, you are too funny!  And hiding your pills in a makeup box while fawning over your prescription happy doctor?  I'm taking a page out of your book for future reference...

Hope you are ok Claudia.  Hugs.

:smitten:

You made me smile now babyrex....hope you and your hubby are better....

hugs back. :smitten:

Claudia, can you tell us what's wrong with you or don't the docs know?  It's ok if you don't want to mention it.  Just concerned.

Hi Becks,

the result for herpetic neuralgia takes around 14 days....will see soon I suppose.

Hi Claudia,

Here is a study showing 4gms iv vitamin C ameloriated the post herpetic neuralgia of shingles.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3111558/

My mom had shingles and I gave her 2gms every 12 hrs of liposomal C which is more potent than IV C.

This stopped the shingles outbreak and the pain in less than a week.

C,

I just said a heartfelt prayer.  You should be feeling better now.  If not, give it a little time.  I'm in California.

Love, Sofa

How nice of you Sofa.....thanks for the lovely posts and prayer.

Hope you are ok , lots of love to you and California...wish I could jump on a

plane to CA....or Hawaii. ;):smitten:

Hi Becks,

Hi Claudia,

Here is a study showing 4gms iv vitamin C ameloriated the post herpetic neuralgia of shingles.

My mom had shingles and I gave her 2gms every 12 hrs of liposomal C which is more potent than IV C.

Thank you m, the thing is I think I had the shingles at 9 months off and my stupid

Doc didn't recognize it as such. ....even though he came round every 2 weeks.

Good article......I take meds for the immune system but gonna order that

liposomal C.....hopefully is not too late. I'm so cheesed off I could scream. :tickedoff:

Hi Becks,

Hi Claudia,

Thank you m, the thing is I think I had the shingles at 9 months off and my stupid

Doc didn't recognize it as such. ....even though he came round every 2 weeks.

Good article......I take meds for the immune system but gonna order that

liposomal C.....hopefully is not too late. I'm so cheesed off I could scream. :tickedoff:

I don't think it is ever too late.

When ever my mom would get nerve jolt pains which is always herpes virus living on the nerve, 2gms liposomal C twice per day will stop it in about 3-4 days.

Cayenne pepper can also, slow the virus down.

5 gms Lysine can help too if you eat alot of peanut butter, nuts, seeds and legumes.

I am sorry you are going thru this C and praying it gets better.

The pain is so awful.

Hey C;

Sorry about that. Shingles suck big time. I had a bout of it and it was really the pits. But you said it is hardest thing you have ever done. I thought benzos were #1. I guess it's now a waiting game. I hope your hospitals are better than ours. They drug you and then ignore you..............

mrtmeo,

Did your mom ever have the shingles vaccination?

mrtmeo,

Is there such a thing? Are there any cons against getting one?

mrtmeo,

Vaccines don't work.

mrtmeo,

Vaccines don't work.

So the shingles vaccination doesn't work...in other words it is a waist of time getting one?

mrtmeo,

Vaccines don't work.

So the shingles vaccination doesn't work...in other words it is a waist of time getting one?

http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/2016/09/merck-admits-shingles-vaccine-can-cause-eye-damage-and-shingles/