Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has anyone seen Morreweg/Claudia?

[be...]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [be...]

• [mr...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all, hard texting on smart Phone.

hugs to rveryone.  :smitten:

Aw c'mon all I said was I might come visit you, you didn't have to go this far to avoid me  :laugh:

To you with much love dear Claudia  :hug: Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-ycJ7nIuUVYs%2FUz5CGf1BCMI%2FAAAAAAACwYE%2FnVGDj2I9jxU%2Fs1600%2FGet-Well-Soon-Quotes-35.jpg&f=1

Thank you...made me cry nova...had op cysts in mouth and airways...unbelievable crap.  :'(  :smitten:

:smitten:  :smitten:

Wow Claudia, wtf??? I truly hope that after all this shit things turn a big corner for you :hug: I can only imagine how devastated you must be feeling right now, its unbelievable. Now I'm crying because  you suffered so greatly for so long thought you were making headway now this? I get painful  lumps all over my body  from head to toe and inside my mouth, my last Dentist though I had something really wrong when he saw the big ones on my gum, but mine appear from nowhere and go away only for them to turn up somewhere else.

Its been happening for years while I was in unknown tolerance withdrawal and I've had a growth removed from my lip my Doctor thought was possibly  Cancer, but it wasn't. The damage from this shit has no boundaries, I've had some really awful bizarre crap that no one else has reported on here or any other Benzo site. I'm not saying I'm the only person to have experienced it, I've just not sen certain symptoms  I had documented else where. And I thought it was because of all my misdiagnosed ''illnesses' that I was gathering more and more of and all these years it was these crap drugs that caused it al.

I feel so helpless that I can't do anything to make you better or even say the right thing as you must be at an all time low right now, but your strong, although that's the last thing you feel or believe about yourself right now. But your strength has shone through time and time again on here where others would have given up a long time ago you never did and you never backed down from telling your truth either. I truly believe with all my heart that all of us going through this are  the bravest people we will ever meet.

I don't know anyone in my world that would go through years of this hell not knowing what was wrong then find out what was wrong and then its going to get a lot worse probably before it gets better?  Here is the thing right now your going to feel worse than awful as you weren't well to begin with now you've had this operation and yet again you have got make a recovery from a hard place to begin with.

But I have total faith in you that you can and will do it even if you don't believe it yourself, you don't have to believe all you have to do is allow yourself to recover then take it from there.  I know how hard things are right now I had major operations in the midst of hell tolerance withdrawal that felt worse than when I got CT'd off benzos before, I was unaware also about Benzos being used during anaesthesia. I can't begin to explain what that did to me .

Anyway sweet heart, do they have any idea how long you'll be kept in for or is it wait and see how you go? Don't worry if you can't reply I totally understand and expect nothing of you. All I want is for you to get better and hopefully when you begin to recover and minus the cyst you'll be much better then you expected, no wonder you've been so ill for so long with your poor immune system under siege.

And its a blessing you had the sense to look beyond it being ''normal'' in Benzo recovery and had it checked out instead of putting it all down to yet another symptom. I hope your managing to get some sleep Hospitals aren't the best places as far as sleep goes and as  wise nurse once told me even if you can't sleep just lay there and rest its as important as sleeping its self. You are very much loved and missed Claudia  :hug: Sending you healing vibes and love

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Claudia my friend.  Thinking of you and hope you are out of the Hospital. I wish you a speedy recovery from the cysts.  Lots of Love Saraa :smitten:

Dear Claudia.

I am happy to see you are being cared for. They must be taking good care of you since you are still in their care! ;) Let them know you have certain people anxiously watching you (and by extension your providers) from afar…and who are awaiting to see that you return home in peace. :)

The food must be pretty good there!! Be sure and eat as much as you can…I certainly would. In our condition, our bodies need more than the usual nourishment.

Be sure and get your well deserved rest! :smitten:

Thinking of you, Morr!

http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/v-635816599610223683/images/products/530/B446-Sweet-Emojis-GW.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aww...lovely , thank You abc..crying now, so sick of this crap.  :smitten:

I am sorry that you are in hospital, Claudia.  I do hope you will feel a bit better soon.

It sure is a long haul.

Hope you will soon be back home.

Fiona  :smitten:

I am sorry that you are in hospital, Claudia.  I do hope you will feel a bit better soon.

It sure is a long haul.

Hope you will soon be back home.

Fiona  :smitten:

Thanks Fiona.. :smitten:

Aww...lovely , thank You abc..crying now, so sick of this crap.  :smitten:

I'm soooo sorry, Morr, just so damn unfair, isn't it?  Any idea when you'll be able to go home?  Can you get your hands on an ipad to make it easier for you ... and so we can all keep harassing you?  :)

Big, big hugs.  We miss you.  Stay strong, take good care, and just keep getting better, okay.

giphy.gif

:smitten:

I think many drugs can help you, if properly prescribed.

I have grown to be very, very skeptical of any bottle of pills.  I hope someday to be 100% free of them.  With the exception of antibiotics, they've all done me more harm than good.  And psych meds?  Forget it.  A complete scam.

Hi Claudia,

I, too, went looking around to see where you've been, and then I found this thread! Obviously, I'm not the only one thinking about you! I thought you might have been taking a little break from BB, as some people do from time to time. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you're in the hospital, but it sounds like you're getting good care.

Please take good care of yourself and know that many people are sending good wishes your way. Mine are making their way across the ocean from Canada right now. By the time they reach you, they'll have grown stronger.  :hug: