Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has anyone seen Morreweg/Claudia?

[be...]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [be...]

• [mr...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

She was here a few days ago. I did PM her and she wrote back. Have not heard back from her...but I just PM'd her back last night?? My memory is poor!

Thanks. Her last post was June 23rd and her last time online was Aug 12th, so she must be returning PMs or is lurking.

Betsy :)

It was the first time I saw her in a long time....so I PM'd her. Was glad to finally see her :)....I usually will glance at the names periodically...but I don't spend much time in that area....so it was nice to catch her!

I wish she would start posting again. I think that election thread put her off.

She mentioned nothing about that….and had she brought it up I would have maintained my stand on the subject…I stay politically neutral in all areas of politics.

The fact is we need government….but it’s clear mankind can’t govern himself…he’s tried every government imaginable….and look where we are today.

This benzo nightmare, that has been moving full speed ahead for decades, is a good example of how out of control things are.

I’m strictly speaking from my own experience as regards these legally prescribed drugs. These drugs can save lives…I’ve heard. But I know they have brought others to their knees…me included. :(

I think many drugs can help you, if properly prescribed.

That’s very true. Drugs can save lives and or improve the quality of our lives. But sadly this experience has made me even more cautious then I was before this benzo nightmare hit me.....and I thought I was being cautious until BAM the Z-drug bit me hard. And I'm still hurting from that bite...when will it end?? ???

Yes of course it will end. I did a C/T off my Ambien a long time ago and didn't even notice any problems. I suppose it was because I had my benzos to back me up. Either way, I am glad to be free of that drug. You will too. :smitten:

Yes of course it will end. I did a C/T off my Ambien a long time ago and didn't even notice any problems. I suppose it was because I had my benzos to back me up. Either way, I am glad to be free of that drug. You will too. :smitten:

I’ve been free of ambien for two years :), after perilously navigating a lengthy(?) taper of six(?) months.

But the symptoms I am still dealing with from taking these drugs, …ambien and ativan…, are still compromising my health to where I’m pretty much housebound.

I wish I had never found out about this “wonder drug” ambien.

I took ativan ONLY to alleviate the horrendous symptoms caused by the ambien. I had no idea what Ativan was…nor did I know what a benzo was, until I FINALLY did a search on ativan and found the Ashton Manual.

I certainly have been receiving/getting an accelerated course on both these drugs….and it’s been free. Of course, having a computer is a necessary tool if one takes this course, and you need to be in basically good health to start the course, and then to finish it and escape in one piece)!  :(/ :)

Hey:

I know you are off Ambien. I'm just sittin' here waiting for you to heal...............................That Damn Ativan. What a pissy drug.  >:D

Hey:

I know you are off Ambien. I'm just sittin' here waiting for you to heal

Suffice it to say these drugs continue to ruin people’s lives…..word of caution…”buyer beware!”

We can be grateful that the Internet is available to expose how far reaching this travesty is and to warn people.

Thankfully, even young children can read about it on the Internet and understand the dangers of these prescribed drugs.

I know I’m grateful for the Internet….if I had left my fragile brain, damaged by these drugs, to the so called “expertise” of the too many to count doctors whom I saw during my acute phase of this ordeal…..I might not be alive right now. I’m not exaggerating.

Same here. I did not check the web. I went to some idiot while I was on 10 mg of K and asked  her to taper it off for me and her response was, "I think you need even more." :idiot: :idiot:

Hi Betsy,

how nice of you to miss me. I'm in Hospital for a few weeks....my lymph system

is in a mess...metabolism as well. I'm well looked after....educated them on Benzo wd and cold turkey....they are nice....willing to learn.

Hope you are ok....thx again for thinking of me.....take care Bets. :smitten:

Hi Betsy,

is in a mess...metabolism as well. I'm well looked after....educated them on Benzo wd and cold turkey....they are nice....willing to learn.

I'm sorry to hear that, C. I hope all goes well for you. You should be so glad that you are benzo free, but not happy about your lymph system and metabolism. Now, even more people know about benzos, from you. I'm still quite embarrassed about those four gold mental American competitors. But grand mom lived in Brazil for 35 years and she said everyone there demands money. She even had to pay every time she opened her PO box #. But still, this is our version of Volkswagen. I bet Putin is laughing his arse off. You rest and take care, sweetie.

:hug: Betsy

I'm sorry to hear that, C. I hope all goes well for you. You should be so glad that you are benzo free, but not happy about your lymph system and metabolism. Now, even more people know about benzos, from you. I'm still quite embarrassed about those four gold mental American competitors. But grand mom lived in Brazil for 35 years and she said everyone there demands money. She even had to pay every time she opened her PO box #. But still, this is our version of Volkswagen. I bet Putin is laughing his arse off. You rest and take care, sweetie.

:hug: Betsy

Thanks Betsy, you gave me a giggle as always....take care honey. :smitten:

Hi Betsy,

Bless you Claudia :hug: I thought you were just taking a break from the forum for a while. :( Praying for you Claudia my beloved friend :hug: I hope your soon back fighting and even better and stronger than before, I'm so sorry your going through all this but at least you know what's up and hopefully you can decided what to do from here that can get you well again. Your walking with eyes wide open and not blinded by the medical community this time and at least their willing to earn charge them by the hour ;D Your  knowledge, wisdom and  information will be invaluable to them  :thumbsup: I love you Claudia :mybuddy:

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Betsy,

Sorry to hear, Morr. Speedy recovery, thinking of you.  :therethere:  Keep us posted, you're missed.

:smitten: