Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Share your favorite quote

[co...]

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Es...]

• [co...]

• [al...]

• [gi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole world is one contrary place.-- Willard Kitchener MacDonald, the hermit of Gully Lake. A colorful character. He was drafted into the Canadian military during WWll, but hopped off the train in Nova Scotia and hid from the authorities in the woods around Gully Lake. He lived in an 8'×8' self built shack for over 60 years, in spite of Nova Scotia's brutal winters. He's a legend in those parts, still inspiring songs and tall tales.

A human being is a deciding being.--- Victor Frankl

Love Viktor Frankl’s quotes :thumbsup: He was an extraordinary human being.

Started catching up with Rockfan’s thread. Not so much in the mood for music now. But some great stuff you posted there, Confused.

Sorry Confused. I decided to have a break from BB. Don’t know for how long. Only time can show.

Keep up these quotes thread. It’s great. I hope others will contribute as much as possible. I won’t be posting to BB as much. Really don’t know for how long.

Loved posting quotes to your thread and to Begood’s. Felt useful. You’re one of the people who convinced me to stay. I will miss you for sure. And your awesome rock contributions. The best

I have seen here so far. You’re a great rocker. And nothing unites ppl like their love for rock n’roll. Or any other common idea. At least I think so. Wishing you lots of happiness :hug:

Also sorry to anyone who enjoyed reading quotes I posted. I’m thinking especially about Aloha. Hope you come forward with more great self-quotes and those by other thinkers, Aloha. So long, my friends.

Okay, you won’t get rid of me so easily. Lol. I suspected my quotes CT wouldn’t last long.

Only the harm reduction approach can work. I’m still kind of here.

http://i67.tinypic.com/246sylj.jpg

More about Socrates from "Wikipedia"

Hi C1 you've seen them all  ;) xxx

http://iperceptive.com/quotes/pictures/chrysippus-quote-1.jpg

Lol, not quite, but I do enjoy the thoughts of others since they're so much better at it than I am.  :D