Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Needed a break from life, so here I am........

[be...]

Bets that place looks magical. I've been to a majority of the islands, but never St. Barts. I'd love to visit it sometime. Did you have to take a small plane from one of the other islands? It's so hot here I would love to jump in that pool!

Becky  :smitten:

Bets that place looks magical. I've been to a majority of the islands, but never St. Barts. I'd love to visit it sometime. Did you have to take a small plane from one of the other islands? It's so hot here I would love to jump in that pool!

Becky  :smitten:

Hey Becky:

I used to be a Becky too. We had to take a plane to St. Martaan,(or Martin if you live on the French side) and we took a boat to St. Bart's. We are staying in a two bedroom condo. Right near that pool that you saw. We also took boat trips to St. Thomas and back for the day to St Martaan, as it is lovely there. But I never ever met more lazy people in my life. It's the heat and terribly humidity.........Banking hours are three hours per day. But it was kind of sad as that's where my Honeymoon was. When my friend tried to learn to sail, she kept falling off and into the water that the instructor who did not speak English kept saying, El Stupido.. :laugh:.. But I knew from the past so I did not get a blast from her.

Betsy :)