Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I wish I was a heroin addict, instead...

[fa...]

...because detoxing off of that stuff would be a f**king square dance compared to BWS.

lol....I read that getting off of benzos is harder than getting off of heroin as well. It is a crying shame. Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac said "Klonopin more deadly than coke"!

Yet the good doctor prescribes it. What a joke.  :crazy:

...because detoxing off of that stuff would be a f**king square dance compared to BWS.

I'd much rather go through that withdrawal.

Glad I'm not a heroin addict, but absolutely hands down would choose that w/d over this.

Ditto.

Try getting hooked on 3 mg's of X by a quack, run out, and then the quack refuses to return your desperate messages while you lay on the floor in the fetal position begging God to kill you to end your torment.  If I hadn't found a doc in a local clinic on a Sunday morning that ordered rescue doses X for me I could have died, which I would have welcomed. 

I don't know what the big deal was about water boarding, honestly.  The CIA could have just fed those guys X for three months and then abruptly stopped.  They would have spilled their guts to get a fix.  Far more effective and without the public outcry.  I mean, what's the harm in using an FDA-approved medication to help "interview" the inmates?