Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

IRS SCAM

[Bi...]

Those phone ppl. will be going to the other place.  I'm already in the other place, so when I die it can only be better.

So the solution may be to give them Xanax and then take it away from them? Becks, you've been off for quite a while. What symptoms do you still have? ???

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Bi...]

• [Be...]

• [Ph...]

Those phone ppl. will be going to the other place.  I'm already in the other place, so when I die it can only be better.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I have felt that way so many times.  About a year ago all I was hoping for was aging and then dying.    It's the first time in my life I was looking forward to death.  Before benzo's I wanted to live forever.  It's amazing how powerful this drug is.  To long for death must be a sign of depression, right?  I not sure if I am depressed or not.  when someone looks forward to their old age and death is that natural thinking or depression?  Anybody know the answer? 

BZ W/D sucks?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I have felt that way so many times.  About a year ago all I was hoping for was aging and then dying.    It's the first time in my life I was looking forward to death.  Before benzo's I wanted to live forever.  It's amazing how powerful this drug is.  To long for death must be a sign of depression, right?  I not sure if I am depressed or not.  when someone looks forward to their old age and death is that natural thinking or depression?  Anybody know the answer? 

BZ W/D sucks?

Just 2 cents here. If you are looking to the future, no matter what it will bring, I don't think it's depression at all. To me, life here on earth is just a short stop to eternity. Death does not bother me at all. And not because of benzos. And yes, W/D SUX!

BZ W/D sucks?

Just 2 cents here. If you are looking to the future, no matter what it will bring, I don't think it's depression at all. To me, life here on earth is just a short stop to eternity. Death does not bother me at all. And not because of benzos. And yes, W/D SUX!

My ears are ringing and my head is ringing until I feel physical pain by bed time.  That has been for 3 years.  My only break is during sleep. It's all that keeps my sanity, it's all that keeps me going. Knowing that I will be unconscious for that period for 8 hours.  I wish I could sleep forever on some nights. Some times I'm so excited about being unconscious and sleeping that I can't sleep.  It's kind of a death wish that scares me sometimes as I hope not to wake up and when I wake up I get sad at the prospect of another painful day and wish I could just be unconscious again.

They say Michael Jackson also felt profound excitement at the thought of his sleeping sessions with Dr. Murray.  I wounder how much Jackson messed around with benzo's but no one is talking at the Jackson house hold.

The world has so much to offer but all I long for is to be unconscious to put an end to the pain and ringing in my brain. Sigh :'(

benzogirl,  I wasn't doing too badly until I jumped off the Z-drugs and benzo's completely, then within a few days, all hell broke loose.  I had severe anxiety and would just lie on the living room floor with severe panic all day long.  I couldn't eat anything but a liquid diet for weeks or months.  I went to the mall right after I jumped off and had to go sit in the public bathroom because I got dizzy and was seeing stars.  Then I went outside to my car and the sun was so bright, I thought I wouldn't make it home.  I haven't had an appetite since I got off the pills over 3.5 years ago and feel physically ill every single day.  I have internal shaking, can hardly walk, can hardly talk, and feel like I could vomit every single day.  Mental symptoms of obsessing, fear, anhedonia and depression.  Terrified of bugs, etc.  Extreme sensitivity to light, sound, odors, etc. Unfortunately, it's getting worse and I now have dementia.  I went to the docs last year and he told my friend I wouldn't be able to live on my own much longer, but I'm still trying to do it on my own.  I have no one here to help me much.  I can't even go to the store and buy my own food now and haven't bought anything for myself in over 3 years.  I'm overwhelmed every single day.  I agree with Birdman.  Sleep is the only thing that makes me feel better and to be unconscious is preferrable to being awake.  That's how bad it is.  I felt fine while on the pills.  It's when I finally got off that the fun really started. 

benzogirl,  I wasn't doing too badly until I jumped off the Z-drugs and benzo's completely, then within a few days, all hell broke loose.  I had severe anxiety and would just lie on the living room floor with severe panic all day long.  I couldn't eat anything but a liquid diet for weeks or months.  I went to the mall right after I jumped off and had to go sit in the public bathroom because I got dizzy and was seeing stars.  Then I went outside to my car and the sun was so bright, I thought I wouldn't make it home.  I haven't had an appetite since I got off the pills over 3.5 years ago and feel physically ill every single day.  I have internal shaking, can hardly walk, can hardly talk, and feel like I could vomit every single day.  Mental symptoms of obsessing, fear, anhedonia and depression.  Terrified of bugs, etc.  Extreme sensitivity to light, sound, odors, etc. Unfortunately, it's getting worse and I now have dementia.  I went to the docs last year and he told my friend I wouldn't be able to live on my own much longer, but I'm still trying to do it on my own.  I have no one here to help me much.  I can't even go to the store and buy my own food now and haven't bought anything for myself in over 3 years.  I'm overwhelmed every single day.  I agree with Birdman.  Sleep is the only thing that makes me feel better and to be unconscious is preferrable to being awake.  That's how bad it is.  I felt fine while on the pills.  It's when I finally got off that the fun really started.

Geez, becks, I didn't know. Stupid me. I was assuming you were healed at this point. Yes, Birdman does have a good  point. Sleeping is a life saver. One cannot live like this 24/7. I would make you insane. I'm so sorry you feel overwhelmed each day. But you posts are thoughtful and make much sense, unlike some others, and you know what I mean by that. Are you sure you have dementia? Nobody can tell if you will get dementia or not. Only you. That's a long list of symptoms to be bearing for three years. I would not have the guts myself. I would reinstate, not that I am suggesting you do so. But that's what I would do. I mean, enough is enough. Do you have anyone to take care of you? I know my family is around, but they don't care and would not lift a finger to help me. I feel fine now but I am still tapering.

Luckily the K is gone. Good bye evil K. I'm afraid the same thing will happen to me, and I'll end up in some alleyway, taken to a state psych ward, and die there. I will add you to my prayer list. I know you think you will be like this forever, but you won't. Just read some of the books mentioned here. I did but wish I hadn't, as they scared me. But I was a newbie then. Sometimes three years in the turning point. I wish that for you. I wish only the best for you. You are suffering badly, yet remain funny and it seems to me, all together. I believe you are stronger than you think. I hope you don't reach a breaking point, like I would. See I'm a wuss are you are not. Some of the BB Team also had long term troubles, but are now, mostly fine. Remember about the food. Some supermarkets deliver. But you are not eating. I wish you would try, Perhaps that would help you. I'll now be keeping an eye on you, so you will have one more virtual friend. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just got a call identified on my caller ID as my GI nurse practitioner but, it ended up being some fly-by-night roofing company wanting to inspect our roof.  How the h%ll did that happen?  Simply amazing...

I just got a call identified on my caller ID as my GI nurse practitioner but, it ended up being some fly-by-night roofing company wanting to inspect our roof.  How the h%ll did that happen?  Simply amazing...

Smart phones are easy to hack with a APP. Lots of apps have viruses.  Get rid of all the apps you do not absolutely need.  Turn off SHOW MY LOCATION too (location services) 

To find out of you have a virus charge your phone to 100%.  Put phone in TAKE NO CALLS mode and go to bed.  If you wake up the next day and the battery is still not at 100% charge you have a virus.  This cuts your cell phone battery life by 50% and can even be used to record your privacy and transmit it during calls out to the hacker. 

Take it from a computer programmer.

#1. Never use a "JAIL BROKEN" phone

#2. Never have too many apps.

#3. Never turn on "Location services"

#4. Keep your phone in  "Airplane" mode until your ready to talk.

I have seen a program that can turn on both cameras on your phone and the mic and record up to 32 hours and compress it to .FLA files and transmit it in pieces at night to the hacker.  The cameras are set to turn on when light is detected and turn off when the phone is in your pocket or purse.

The warning sign is having a 20% or more drained battery level when you wake up in the morning and the phone acts quirky during the day.

Cell phone are NOT secure especially if:

#1. it's a  "JAIL BROKEN" phone

#2. Has too many apps.

#3.  "Location services"  is turned on

Thanks so much for all that information Birdman  :) !  What's a "JAIL BROKEN" phone if I may ask?  I wish these hackers had something better to do...ugh!!

Thanks, benzogirl for your concern.  Can't afford grocery store delivery.  I do have dementia.  It just doesn't show up on this forum when I type, but it takes me forever to type and I need to keep rereading and retyping it so it makes some sense. 

Thanks, benzogirl for your concern.  Can't afford grocery store delivery.  I do have dementia.  It just doesn't show up on this forum when I type, but it takes me forever to type and I need to keep rereading and retyping it so it makes some sense.

Sorry if this is too personal. Are you young or old? :smitten:

Great advice Birdman!

I got another one of these stupid IRS calls yesterday. I couldn't help but grin and think about everyone on this thread as I said oh pleaaaase to the message they left. Yep, I too am going to be arrested by some ambiguous jurisdiction they can't name.

I got one of those credit card calls today. I told them I am busy right now, but if you give me your home telephone number I can call you at 11 p.m.

I got another call today that my "warranty" on my car is about to expire. WTF.

I seriously get more scam calls on my landline that real calls.

Becky  :smitten:

I got another call today that my "warranty" on my car is about to expire. WTF.

I seriously get more scam calls on my landline that real calls.

Same here. I can only wish I had as many friend as those robo calls. :smitten:

Betsy

• 2 weeks later...
happened to me around tax season......just to mess with them I would call them back pretending I was the police....LOL.....they started cussing at me and my husband!

I knppw of one person here who gets these stupid calls and she says to them, "Hello, this is the 52th precinct." :laugh:

No it's "Fifth Precinct". :laugh:  Can't use it anymore. Close family member is now in law enforcement. 8)

No it's "Fifth Precinct". :laugh:  Can't use it anymore. Close family member is now in law enforcement. 8)

So it was you? I could not remember.........Still, I thought it was a hoot. :D

I knppw of one person here who gets these stupid calls and she says to them, "Hello, this is the 52th precinct." :laugh:

LOL  :laugh:  That's a good one.