Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

This is now Real & Final...

[hi...]

Im packing up my son's belongings, he is now raised, college educated, and moved to a city out West for the start of his career and adult life...he had to leave a bunch of stuff, and now, hubby and I are packing it all up and travelling to see him and deliver the rest of his belongings. Im feeling soooo angsty and sad and a bittersweet feeling. It's finally hitting me that this is permanent. Ive an empty nest. What really knocked me over was putting his beloved skateboards into the trunk...now time for the slooooww slog toward old age!  :(

I have 2 lap dogs & a cat that needs mentoring!!  :laugh:

Son has been doing his own laundry for years & cooking!! He cooks dinner for us when he's home!  :smitten:

Well that should keep you busy! I'm 52 and have eleven children. My youngest is four so it will be quite awhile before

I know the empty nest feeling. You want a couple of the m? :D  :idiot:

11??!! Wow! My hats off to you! I've decided to enjoy the empty nest. I realize I have a lot of freedom now!

:D