Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Rocky and Bullwinkle

[re...]

Interesting little video about the two voice actors
who did Rocky and Bullwinkle - and a bunch of other
characters on the show too.

I'd just rather talk about this great old cartoon show than
some of the contentious controversial claptrap
some people feel compelled to drag onto these boards.
I'll say no more.

Thanks for the back story about this Cartoon show, I do not remember this carton per se.

But I remember some of the older ones. Bugs Bunny, Little Dot, and that Porky Pig, and of

course Sylvester the Cat, and many more that I loved to watch when I was allowed to watch

I stopped watching Cartoons when I found them to be not funny. It is refreshing to know that

someone had a job and probably had a lot of fun doing it. Thank you for this thread. :thumbsup:

I'm totally on board with you. I always regretted not being able to see the episodes in order or at all. I am DL the whole series now and look forward to enjoying it. It has to be one of the best shows ever made period. Completely funny and groundbreaking. So many shows don't live up to the memory or the reputation but Bullwinkle does.

Thanks for the back story about this Cartoon show, I do not remember this carton per se.

But I remember some of the older ones. Bugs Bunny, Little Dot, and that Porky Pig, and of

course Sylvester the Cat, and many more that I loved to watch when I was allowed to watch

I stopped watching Cartoons when I found them to be not funny. It is refreshing to know that

someone had a job and probably had a lot of fun doing it. Thank you for this thread. :thumbsup:

It's all on line now.

Watch me pull an episode out of my hat:

It's all on line now.

Watch me pull an episode out of my hat:

That was fun, you have a great Hat, nice to have something lighthearted and not

controversial while going through a hard time in my life. :angel: