Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has Anyone Heard From MountainYogi?

[be...]

I have been thinking about Yogi, for a long time and have not heard from her, she was a regular on My Blog, and if not for Yogi, I would not know of

the Merits for Liquid tapers. One very early morning she posted on a Thread I had and offered her hand in friendship, I was blessed to accept it, and

the rest is History, she gave so much with her different oils and foods and tea's and just plain Positive Support, and never asked for anything in

return. She was in the low numbers of her taper, but had quite a ride, but still came and tried to lift our spirits and help anyone who may need some

help, I am fully aware of a problem that occurred between her and another Buddie here, but Yogi was like that she would stick up for what she felt was

right. I am not the only one that misses her, there or others I am sure, but My Father told me as a Child to speak up when you needed to know something

and if you didn't you would still be stuck wondering what happened. If anyone would please share, I would be so grateful. I remember that her taper

was long and very difficult for her, but when she could get off of the floor, she would get on her Mountain bike and climb the Mountains, or walk up them

she fought very hard against the  >:D Benzo. Yogi, I miss you and you are forever in my Heart and always in my thoughts. :smitten:

I am so sad she has had to delete her account.  I don't know if it was her choice or someone made the decision for her???

Do miss her, Phoebe

mrtmeo, how can you tell if someone has deleted their account? Thanks. :)

When it says Guest like here

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=96753.msg1989349#msg1989349

Wow mrtmeo just clicked on that link, and that's her reply to one of my first posts.  You and MountainYogi were the first to respond to my pleas for help.  I was new at the V taper, had made my first cut, and was in really bad shape.  I'm doing better now and on my way with my taper thanks to help from BB.  It's too bad she has deleted her account  :'(

mrtmeo, how can you tell if someone has deleted their account? Thanks. :)

When it says Guest like here

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=96753.msg1989349#msg1989349

Wow mrtmeo just clicked on that link, and that's her reply to one of my first posts.  You and MountainYogi were the first to respond to my pleas for help.  I was new at the V taper, had made my first cut, and was in really bad shape.  I'm doing better now and on my way with my taper thanks to help from BB.  It's too bad she has deleted her account  :'(

Hi Hope,

I am so glad you are doing well on your taper and thanks for your well wishes for my mom.

MountainYogi will be missed, but maybe she will come back in the future.

Sometimes folks just need some time away from some of the drama.

Thank you all for your posts and reinforcing what I know to be true of our friend Yogi, I am sure there are others that miss her also, and perhaps they

can share some thoughts about her, she helped a great deal of Buddies here, and  one in particular, I am waiting to see if they Post, seems the

right thing to do.as she fought for others and made everyone feel special. :thumbsup:

Well, I know Yogi had more friends than what is posted, and I am going to leave this open, so maybe others will respond and just remember something

nice Yogi did for them . :)

begood: She can still post as a guest. Also, if she is off forever, just search her name out and if nothing appears she is not even a guest. She was very nice to me as well. :'(

I didn't know YOgi long but she gave me some advice and I so appreciated it.  She seemed a wonderful and caring helper to so many, it is sad she felt she had to leave.  Since she has so much to offer to help us who still are suffering so much I pray she returns when she feels ready.  Yogi, if you are reading this please come back and help us again.  We need you. I need you. 

I just searched for Mountainyogi. She does not appear on here as a guest or member. All posts related to her are here on this thread only. Such a crying shame. She is such a good soul and has helped so many of us, me included :'( :tickedoff:

Well, Thanks Jayne and everyone that posted on this thread, I will let it rest, I looked also and her name does not come up, but just the other day

I saw her name with Guest above her name, just a little confusing. She was an asset and she would go to Intro and all over the boards telling Buddies

the merits of the liquid taper. Well at least I know now, and perhaps she pulled her own name and a friend was telling me the other day, she could

come back just sign up again. Well I am better for knowing her, and I hate that I do not have a phone #, but then that is not allowed right. Just Sad

and I know she is probably off of Valium by now. I will never forget you Yogi. :smitten:  Thanks again for all your responds.

• 4 weeks later...
Today is Mother's Day, and although we have not heard from Yogi, just maybe she will come on as a guest and read this. Yogi, I remember how you spoke of your child and how he came a little later in life to you, but he is  such a support and the light of your heart and just knowing you had to get better for him, you trudged on and your battle was not easy, but you one never to give up or give in you carried on with the dignity that you have and the love for your son So I am sure you are having a wonderful day. I am not the only one that misses you here, it is just not the same, I use to wait to hear  from you, because you could make a cloudy day sunny with your love and caring soul. So today my dear friend I wish you HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :smitten: