Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Bates Motel

[Vm...]

Anyone here watch the Bates Motel? I just started watching season 1 on Netflix to keep me busy until Season 7 of The Walking Dead starts. Bates is pretty good!

I'm trying to keep up on Orange still. How many times can someone be killed in a shower?  :laugh:

...quite a few  :laugh: ...waiting for season 4!!!  :D

Cheers Vmalone, I'll check out Bates  :thumbsup:

I'm trying to keep up on Orange still. How many times can someone be killed in a shower?  :laugh:

...quite a few  :laugh: ...waiting for season 4!!!  :D

Cheers Vmalone, I'll check out Bates  :thumbsup:

Hey: I don't have streaming; only DVD. So I haven't seen a single new episode. They are coming out in June. I am wondering if that mean lady died after getting hit by a car. That's where I left off. And so much for an honor driver.  :laugh:

Hey: I don't have streaming; only DVD. So I haven't seen a single new episode. They are coming out in June. I am wondering if that mean lady died after getting hit by a car. That's where I left off. And so much for an honor driver.  :laugh:

Oooh! I enjoyed that episode  >:D

Oooh! I enjoyed that episode  >:D

So did I. I hope that mean lady died. But big trouble for that honor driver, unless she says her van was stolen. Woo Hoo!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here watch the Bates Motel? I just started watching season 1 on Netflix to keep me busy until Season 7 of The Walking Dead starts. Bates is pretty good!

Woops a tad too violent/dark for my liking  :D But thank you for the suggestion anyway!!

Happy viewing  :thumbsup:

Ha!  I love your sense of humor.  :laugh: