Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Where is everyone from?

[Pi...]

I love city living, but I wish I felt better to enjoy it. Great to hear that you grew up in Mountain View/Los Altos, Challis!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [He...]

• [Ce...]

• [ho...]

I'm from Italy.  ::)

I'm glad there are so many English useful boards online!

last time I was there, Venice was sinking. Such beautiful cities in Italy.

Minnesota  (pronounced: Minneee Sooot tahhh)  :angel:

I knew that. Do  you live near Prince's palace?

Not too far. His palace is about 20 miles from me. I used to live in Chanhassen (palace location lol) and drove by there often. After his death people flocked to his place with memorials, etc. It was quite the ordeal. But it has mellowed out quite a bit since then. They had a day or two when they auctioned some of his things off. I never made it there, because I was sick with this benzo ordeal...damn it! Just one more thing I missed out on.....  :P

Minnesota  (pronounced: Minneee Sooot tahhh)  :angel:

I knew that. Do  you live near Prince's palace?

Not too far. His palace is about 20 miles from me. I used to live in Chanhassen (palace location lol) and drove by there often. After his death people flocked to his place with memorials, etc. It was quite the ordeal. But it has mellowed out quite a bit since then. They had a day or two when they auctioned some of his things off. I never made it there, because I was sick with this benzo ordeal...damn it! Just one more thing I missed out on.....  :P

Geez, I can only imagine. You should have seen the crowd at The Dakota the day after John Lennon died. :angel: Haven't miss out on anything, yet...................

You guys from NC, I'm so jealous. I want to move there someday!! And I will! Might be a few years from now, but I will!    :D

my dream place is Savannah...........

My mom was born in Savannah. She attending Savannah high school and just recieved an invitation to her 50yr. Reunion. We were there about 5years ago. Absolutely gorgeous.

My mom was born in Savannah. She attending Savannah high school and just recieved an invitation to her 50yr. Reunion. We were there about 5years ago. Absolutely gorgeous.

Oh, I'm sooo jealous. I spent many a good  time in ole Savannah. Love that place except for the tourists. We won't talk about about Gen. Sherman going through Savannah. :laugh: I was reading the book, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, on the plane ride there.

Oh its beautiful to be certain. Mom says unlike recent years Savannah was no where near as thriving as it is today. She tells me her favorite things to do were getting the bus to Atlanta "the big  city" and swimming on tybee island....

Thats a great book and movie..so engrossing ....