Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Favorite 80s TV Show

[Vm...]

• 2 months later...

Wow, there's way too many to choose from.  Plus, what would the exact requirement be?  Did the TV show have to just start in the 1980s or did it have to both start and end in the 1980s?

If the requirements were that it started and ended in the 1980s, I would have to say Thundercats for an animated show and Small Wonder for non-animated.

If the requirements were that it just started in the 1980s and ended (or is still running) outside the 1980s, I would have to say The Simpsons for an animated show and Married With Children for non-animated.

Oh my gosh, Taxi is for sure a classic...great choice

I just don't think there were many good 80's shows. MASH and Taxi had substance, as much as any sitcom could. Everything else was too saccharine for me, and not of interest at college age. Barney Miller and Bob Newhart Show gave a good infusion of dry humor, IMO.

Anyone remember Flamingo Road? It starred Morgan Fairchild. I really liked it.

And who can forget Dallas and Dynasty?  :thumbsup:

Right. Wasn't the 80s seemingly a simpler time in general....ahh fewer channel options...lol

The smurfs, Transformers, G.I. Joe.  80s was good times.  Simple and pure days. 

I forgot about tour of duty! Haven't heard about that series for decades. I don't know if I would still like it though, I was very young at the time. Recently watched an episode of Miami Vice. I was so disappointed. Loved that series as kid, even dressed myself as Crockett. So I got beaten up a lot :)

• 1 year later...

Murphy Brown! 📺

:yippee: :yippee: I loved that show and Candice's character. And her revolving door of secretaries. So many good ones here.