Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Name something that makes you laugh out loud (even if its silly)

[Vm...]

I laugh when I feed my cat, Katie, very expensive food because she is so picky. As soon as she goes up to the bowl, she tries to bury it, like she's in her litter box.

How about this, Bets?

My one cat likes to nap in the rain.  :o

The other one IN the litter box. So gross.

I laugh when I feed my cat, Katie, very expensive food because she is so picky. As soon as she goes up to the bowl, she tries to bury it, like she's in her litter box.

How about this, Bets?

That wacky cat I mentioned always preferred to sleep on scratchy things like the boot scraper or the chicken wire.

How about this, Bets?

Is it at least clean? :D

How about this, Bets?

Oh yes, Bets! Definitely . I'm the pooper scooper extraordinaire. No dirty litter boxes in my house.

How about this, Bets?

Oh yes, Bets! Definitely . I'm the pooper scooper extraordinaire. No dirty litter boxes in my house.

Sometimes I forget to clean it out. And the next day Emily poops on the carpet. Quite silly actually and I have never once saw her lick herself clean.

How about this, Bets?

Sometimes I forget to clean it out. And the next day Emily poops on the carpet. Quite silly actually and I have never once saw her lick herself clean.

Dirty cat!

It's coming down here again and Kimchi is sleeping in the rain again. Also, she has horrible cat food breath and likes to wash the little kitten. Who will then be all soaked, smelling of cat food breath.

These cats crack me up.

We are actually so yucky with our pets. Lol.

• 3 months later...