Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Name something that makes you laugh out loud (even if its silly)

[Vm...]

My son always watches Impractical Jokers. I started watching with him recently and its too funny!

Also, i like to watch our new kitten when he is chasing his own tail. Makes me laugh.

Anything silly is good.

Why is it that we are adults and yet farts still amuse? When I used to teach, I'd have all the kids gathered round on the carpet to do the register and one of them would fart. That set the kids off and I was bursting to laugh but wasn't  allowed.

I think I might laugh if I was doing it now....

John Cleese again. This time..........A Fish Called Wanda.

Gilly, that's because we behave like 3rd graders............... :laugh:

That's a good one, Bets. Favorite line is by Kevin Klein: "disappointed!". It's the way he says it.

That's a good one, Bets. Favorite line is by Kevin Klein: "disappointed!". It's the way he says it.

Yes, Bennie: Kevin Kline was great. I like the part when he ate the goldfish. :laugh: And also when Jamie Lee and Cleese got caught with their pants down.

Yes, Bennie: Kevin Kline was great. I like the part when he ate the goldfish. :laugh: And also when Jamie Lee and Cleese got caught with their pants down.

He also didn't know why anyone would name their daughter after a car....Porsche (Portia).

:D

He also didn't know why anyone would name their daughter after a car....Porsche (Portia).

Yes! I forgot that one. And him, a lawyer...............or Barrister. I also think Kevin Kline is one of the few people who need to take loads of meds.............before he kills someone. :laugh:

Yes! I forgot that one. And him, a lawyer...............or Barrister. I also think Kevin Kline is one of the few people who need to take loads of meds.............before he kills someone. :laugh:

In the movie, or real life?

Another very funny movie: The Three Fugitives, with Martin Short. He kills me! There's a scene where he fakes being a pregnant woman, a passenger to Nick Nolte driving across the Canadian border. But earlier, his wig flew off when he stuck his head out the window to barf after eating bad condiments. The wig got run over by a big rig and it looks hysterical back on his head. And they are pulled over by a trooper... There are so many good scenes in that movie. I think about it and it makes me laugh!  :laugh:

In movie. Life?? ???

I missed that movie, Bennie. :'(

Silly! Do you think he need drugs in real life?

NO. I'm just being silly myself.........

Shake. The dancing parrots are great!LOL!!!

Impractical Jokers a lot of things make me laugh. Laughter is the best medicine  :thumbsup:

I laugh when I feed my cat, Katie, very expensive food because she is so picky. As soon as she goes up to the bowl, she tries to bury it, like she's in her litter box.