Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

A very weird thing happened today - saw my post on an anti-BB site

[ly...]

I stumbled onto that's guys site accidentally too, it comes up when you google search for benzobuddies.  I'm pretty new to the forum here, but it took all of two seconds to conclude the guy is a loon who probably needs to be on some serious antipsychotics, and/or get a life.  Wow!

• 3 weeks later...

Its disgusting really....he does upset people who are going through... most

likely the hardest time of their lives....are very ill, its not fair. :(

Found this recently....thought it as worth sharing.

He states....received this via email:

“who are u? I am Lance and I am a war veteran. Your opinions while you think are validated are offensive. I would like to talk to you. Your website is a piece of shit. Are you that bored of a loser that you have to create a site like this that gives dummies a platform to mock ppl going thru some crazy shit. You are a loser and so is your site. The shit you say is disrespectful to the ppl really going through a crazy withdrawal process. I hear your logic but even I want to kill you after some of the shit you say. Be careful talking about shit you dont know. I had my life stolen by a pill a doc gave me for insomnia called klonopin which a benzo. I am a veteran of war and if I knew where you were, Id put crosshairs on you..and I suggest you be careful with the shit you post as millions of vets are going through medication withdrawal. This is your warning. All the ‘lol’ comments and more, they are going to get you found one day”

Its disgusting really....he does upset people who are going through... most

likely the hardest time of their lives....are very ill, its not fair. :(

Found this recently....thought it as worth sharing.

He states....received this via email:

“who are u? I am Lance and I am a war veteran. Your opinions while you think are validated are offensive. I would like to talk to you. Your website is a piece of shit. Are you that bored of a loser that you have to create a site like this that gives dummies a platform to mock ppl going thru some crazy shit. You are a loser and so is your site. The shit you say is disrespectful to the ppl really going through a crazy withdrawal process. I hear your logic but even I want to kill you after some of the shit you say. Be careful talking about shit you dont know. I had my life stolen by a pill a doc gave me for insomnia called klonopin which a benzo. I am a veteran of war and if I knew where you were, Id put crosshairs on you..and I suggest you be careful with the shit you post as millions of vets are going through medication withdrawal. This is your warning. All the ‘lol’ comments and more, they are going to get you found one day”

Karma is a bitch.  The owners of that anti-BB site will eventually be stopped one way or another.  They would never be able to stop multiple massive DDoS attacks from countries like Russia against their web properties.  :laugh:

Karma is a bitch.  The owners of that anti-BB site will eventually be stopped one way or another.  They would never be able to stop multiple massive DDoS attacks from countries like Russia against their web properties.  :laugh:

:thumbsup::laugh:

Morreweg--what's the point of posting this?  Why pass more negativity around the universe?

Depends which way you look at it....I rather saw it as positivity...but there you go.

Next time your honour....I shall ask you for permission.  :P

In what world would a story like that be positive?  Of course this is my humble, and I'm sure you would say totally off-target opinion, but I think withdrawal gets everyone's brain locked on fight or flight.  So much anger.  A brain stewing in this cannot give its attention to healing.  We need to keep focused on that which is beautiful, healing, and peace-inducing.