Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Everybody Talks About the Weather, but ...

[re...]

So, on this fine Saturday morning I managed to sleep late (Deo gratias)

and when I finally got up and logged on, I checked the usual weather sites,

and this is what I found:

24342813959_b227df8afc_o.pngToday: [glow=brown,2,300]Sunny[/glow]
High 63, Low 45
Current Temperature: 38

Hmmm. Interesting.

The forecast low is 45

and the current temperature is 38

and they haven't changed the forecast.

But that makes no sense.

Oh, wait -

it must be science !

24616870991_0a04629b0f_o.png Although it may seem that
the current temperature is 38,
we are standing by our forecast
that the low will be 45, because our
weather models show that today's low
will be 45, and our models are always right,
because they are scientific and stuff, and, uh -
only right-wing reactionary homophobic racist
flat-earther birther a**hole conservatives dispute
scientific weather forecasts, and they're just
forecast deniers who threaten the future of
life, the universe, and everything, and they
should all be rounded up and shot very soon
- in the name of free scientific inquiry.

24595637972_5a2b655c2a_o.png  Well OK then, I'll have to agree that the low will be 45,
regardless of whatever actually seems to be the case,
because I must believe all and each who claim to
speak ex cathedra with scientific infallability
- which is why I'm here today, I suppose,
because I believed all those scientific
assurances that benzodiazepines
were perfectly safe and
and we can't
argue with
science.

<<redevan edits everything a dozen times because he's a Virgo with benz-OCD. Don't worry about it>>

Yes, we all were Sucker Punched, but we now know, and must try to weather this storm, and look to

The Future and our Recovery no matter how long it takes. Benzo's have fooled me enough, just like

My fired Doctor. I have broken up with both!!!!

So, on this fine Saturday morning I managed to sleep late (Deo gratias)

and when I finally got up and logged on, I checked the usual weather sites,

and this is what I found:

24342813959_b227df8afc_o.pngToday: [glow=brown,2,300]Sunny[/glow]
High 63, Low 45
Current Temperature: 38

Hmmm. Interesting.

The forecast low is 45

and the current temperature is 38

and they haven't changed the forecast.

But that makes no sense.

Oh, wait -

it must be science !

24616870991_0a04629b0f_o.png Although it may seem that
the current temperature is 38,
we are standing by our forecast
that the low will be 45, because our
weather models show that today's low
will be 45, and our models are always right,
because they are scientific and stuff, and, uh -
only right-wing reactionary homophobic racist
flat-earther birther a**hole conservatives dispute
scientific weather forecasts, and they're just
forecast deniers who threaten the future of
life, the universe, and everything, and they
should all be rounded up and shot very soon
- in the name of free scientific inquiry.

24595637972_5a2b655c2a_o.png  Well OK then, I'll have to agree that the low will be 45,
regardless of whatever actually seems to be the case,
because I must believe all and each who claim to
speak ex cathedra with scientific infallability
- which is why I'm here today, I suppose,
because I believed all those scientific
assurances that benzodiazepines
were perfectly safe and
and we can't
argue with
science.

<<redevan edits everything a dozen times because he's a Virgo with benz-OCD. Don't worry about it>>

This post tripped of the song ''She blinded me with science'' in my head, luckily I like it unlike other crap I keep hearing, due to the obvious but als because the song features interjections from the British scientist and TV presenter Magnus Pyke ( the bloke in the above picture)  who repeatedly shouts "Science!" and delivers other lines in a deliberately over-the-top mad scientist voice, such as: "Good heavens, Miss Sakamoto! You're beautiful!" Great post too  :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/-FIMvSp01C8?list=RD-FIMvSp01C8

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

So you didn't click on the pictures ?

Try it.

;)

Hi Evan  :hug: I clicked on them but unfortunately due to serve hyperacusis I can't listen to the vids :( my head provides my with an in-house juke box though ::) But I think I get the gist of where your coming from looking at the vids ,though I maybe wrong. But my take on what I see and believe anyway is, scientist are a bunch of muppets who are full of BS ( bull shit) . :P

Believe nothing trust no one  question everything learn your own truth and think for yourself when it comes to your health safety well being and survival. Even if I've guessed wrong due to being incapacitated in the auditory department that's my BS (Belief system) anyway,  one of the many lessons thing I've taken away from this hell its fk science and all who believe it's the ultimate truth. As I said on another thread when science got bought into the conversation, all science is based on theory and a science fact is just yet another theory waiting to be disproved.  :-\

Oh, sorry about your hyperacusis. I had that for a while. It's mostly gone now.

Hang in there.

Thanks Evan  :hug: its been well over a year now but Que sera  ;) was my interpretation right or wrong about your first post? Just curious other wise know as nosey :laugh: :laugh:

Jeez, it was late, I didn't even think about the clickable pics, will listen when people awake above and below me, apt living.  :idiot:

Bless your heart love  :hug: I live in a ground floor apartment and feel like doing the unmentionable to the arse wipe that lives above me. He knows my situation and I'm sick of putting notes through his door asking him and the skank of a girl friend to please have some consideration every week end and mid week going out getting drunk and keeping me awake all night then constantly banging about in the day time.  >:(

They were quiet before and its Their definitely taking the piss and advantage of me being in a position where I can't deal with it all as before I used to knock his door have a talk to him and things were sorted. The woman next door to me is wonderful and the other person in the block upstairs is away working all week and quiet when their home, no problems I have a'' things to do when I'm well'' list, and their on my people to do over when I'm well list in pole position :muscle:

Nova, I know very well what you are going through, it is quiet here, but I have been in Apts that the people were straight from Hell, and I did not

like it at all, and that was when I had a 38 under my bed, if I was still in those Apts, sure, I would be in Prision, with this Benzo brain  now :muscle:

HugsXXX  :mybuddy:

PS following you on your sites, and proud of you and your convictions, and love all your visuals and help you give. Keep at it always and I know you

will.  ;)

Oh, sorry about your hyperacusis. I had that for a while. It's mostly gone now.

Hang in there.

Thanks Evan  :hug: its been well over a year now but Que sera  ;) was my interpretation right or wrong about your first post? Just curious other wise know as nosey :laugh: :laugh:

Jeez, it was late, I didn't even think about the clickable pics, will listen when people awake above and below me, apt living.  :idiot:

Bless your heart love  :hug: I live in a ground floor apartment and feel like doing the unmentionable to the arse wipe that lives above me. He knows my situation and I'm sick of putting notes through his door asking him and the skank of a girl friend to please have some consideration every week end and mid week going out getting drunk and keeping me awake all night then constantly banging about in the day time.  >:(

They were quiet before and its Their definitely taking the piss and advantage of me being in a position where I can't deal with it all as before I used to knock his door have a talk to him and things were sorted. The woman next door to me is wonderful and the other person in the block upstairs is away working all week and quiet when their home, no problems I have a'' things to do when I'm well'' list, and their on my people to do over when I'm well list in pole position :muscle:

Hi Nova: Buy a pit bull and ask them to take it for a walk...............Before he eats.