Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Update on my dating scammer

[be...]

Thank God I have you guys, but I had enough sense never to send him any money. TY Ty Ty! Here's an update the guy who is a professional scammer.

My. X used the newspaper's private investigator.

1. The address of his house that he gave me does not exist. Nor has he ever even lived in Fairfield County.

2. He does not have a son.

3. He never paid taxes in Greenwich, or anywhere else.

4. The PI found an article about him. He works as part of a scammer team, with people from all over the world. He is now on social media.

5. He uses the same ploy every time. Works overseas, loses luggage, credit cards and then ask for money from a "mark."

6. He called banks in Cape Town and they said they could give him a new credit card within 24 hours, even if he was not rich.

7. He has sent out the same emails to over a hundred different women. If only two buy into it, he has done his job.

8. His town hall says they have received many complaints about him. All those from match.com. They say it is a very unsafe dating site. They say Chemistry.com is the only safe one.

9. He uses either James or John. The PI says he uses a very common name so it's hard to track down his real name.

10. He stole the identity by hacking the computer of a person with that name.

11. He works for a large group of scammers.

12. The pictures he sent me are false. He has never worked at this site and the pics came from a fake working site.

13. The PI told me they are set up fake pics who they send to hundreds and hundreds of women, mostly to those who are on match, women who are vulnerable and will buy into his professed love for them.

14. I saved all of his emails, including the two he sent me this am. Very threatening. I will collect them and give them to my local FBI office. I have done this before twice as they know me as a reporter. Both places were shut down the scammers were arrested.

15. One major rule. Never try to scam a reporter. They know this scam very well and never give up. Some people refer to us as a pit bull on steroids. That was my nickname when I worked in the Hollywood industry.

This guy is a pathetic F******ing loser! A petty scum bag that I would never even bother spitting on.

Becky:

How did you know he was not rich and never lived in Greenwich? You are one smart cookie. Chal, if you are reading this everything l him him was pure lies. I was stringing him along to wait for him to make mistakes. Like cat and mouse.

Bets

Bets so glad you posted your two threads, I guess I will not try a dating site, You baited him, so glad you are smart,

The minute he asked for money, I would be bye bye. Bulldog hmm. :D

Bets so glad you posted your two threads, I guess I will not try a dating site, You baited him, so glad you are smart,

The minute he asked for money, I would be bye bye. Bulldog hmm. :D

Hi begood:

I wanted to save those emails where he asked for money so I can use them against him. So, I baited him to write them as I knew they were coming.......

Bets,

Scammers are just obvious too me. They tell all sorts of tales. There's a few scammers that call my home phone, so I hardly answer it anymore. When I'm feeling mischievous when I answer the phone and get a scammer, I play with them for a while. I would "scam" the scammer. What fun.

One time a phone scammer was trying to get me to sign up for a "warranty". I would get several calls a day for a month. I was getting aggravated so one day I thought I would have some fun. I led the person on asking all kinds of questions, saying oh it's sounds so nice, blah blah blah. After about 10 minutes she finally realized I was playing with her. She was not so nice and said to me, "You know you're a real cxxt." lol

Another caller I would get constantly would be someone who would ask me if I wanted "medications." It started to get creepy. I started to answer the phone, "Fifth Precinct." haha I'm not sure they got it since they were calling from another country tho.

Becky

Bets,

Scammers are just obvious too me. They tell all sorts of tales. There's a few scammers that call my home phone, so I hardly answer it anymore. When I'm feeling mischievous when I answer the phone and get a scammer, I play with them for a while. I would "scam" the scammer. What fun.

One time a phone scammer was trying to get me to sign up for a "warranty". I would get several calls a day for a month. I was getting aggravated so one day I thought I would have some fun. I led the person on asking all kinds of questions, saying oh it's sounds so nice, blah blah blah. After about 10 minutes she finally realized I was playing with her. She was not so nice and said to me, "You know you're a real cxxt." lol

Another caller I would get constantly would be someone who would ask me if I wanted "medications." It started to get creepy. I started to answer the phone, "Fifth Precinct." haha I'm not sure they got it since they were calling from another country tho.

Becky

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:That cracks me up!!!

Bets  :hug: Chemistry.com  is the sister site of Match.com and was established by the same team that worked for that company. And my browser security is showing Chemistry.com official website as an untrustworthy site, here,

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to chemistry.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

chemistry.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.chemistry.com

And that was clicking on ''The official'' website not a third party entry, this is the safe site..The certificate is only valid for www.chemistry.com

not the one marked official here https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Chemistry.com&t=ffcm&ia=about

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Nova. Once again the person who seems to know it all. I unistalled my firewall because I could not log onto company sites that I was interested in buying stock. And I don't know how to install it again. You're a pal.  :smitten:

Gilly:  :smitten::thumbsup:;)

Bets,

Becky

I'm always on to any kind of scammer really quickly. They are so obvious. I like to play with the phone scammers/telemarketers every so often too. I heard a good one the other day that I'm going to try with the next call I get.

When they say they are "so and so" from "where ever", you reply with a lot of relief in your voice and say "Oh THANK GOD you just phoned. Quick, tell me how to cut up a dead body. I'm in a hurry".....

The other less interactive one I like to do is when they ask to speak to Mrs Xyz, I will say "just a minute" and put the phone down - and I don't go back. After a few minutes they will meekly hang up all by themselves.

Here's a few more ideas... http://wilk4.com/humor/humorm100.htm (The classic Jerry Seinfeld one is #19)

Thanks Nova. Once again the person who seems to know it all. I unistalled my firewall because I could not log onto company sites that I was interested in buying stock. And I don't know how to install it again. You're a pal.  :smitten:

Bets  :hug:  On the PC click on ''control centre' then 'systems and security' look for 'windows fire wall' just turn it on again if its off. You can also download a good free one like this for example ''Ad-Aware free version http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

And an Anti malware to run along side it at the same time to remove malware Malware bytes https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

Never turn your firewall going on a website, that's where the evil viruses get you as well as bogus emails and other ways, you can add websites to a ''white list'' on a firewall so they can open but make sure its certified and you can trust it as a white list gives permission for access to your PC.

And browsers, I use Firefox I got Internet explorer but I don't use it, its crap and I only got it as it comes with every new edition of windows and I just leave it in the programs, but Firefox is brill and has lots of helpful clever useful add ons you can apply at free will. And Firefox is big on internet freedom without spying, duckduck go is a good search engine as they don't track you others do.

But in Firefox you can use lots of add ons to keep spying twats out you can even stop Google disrespecting your privacy on there with an add which shows you which is the non privacy or private link to different websites, and Fireffox warns you about unsafe websites too . :)

Bets  :hug:  On the PC click on ''control centre' then 'systems and security' look for 'windows fire wall' just turn it on again if its off. You can also download a good free one like this for example ''Ad-Aware free version http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

And an Anti malware to run along side it at the same time to remove malware Malware bytes https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

Never turn your firewall going on a website, that's where the evil viruses get you as well as bogus emails and other ways, you can add websites to a ''white list'' on a firewall so they can open but make sure its certified and you can trust it as a white list gives permission for access to your PC.

And browsers, I use Firefox I got Internet explorer but I don't use it, its crap and I only got it as it comes with every new edition of windows and I just leave it in the programs, but Firefox is brill and has lots of helpful clever useful add ons you can apply at free will. And Firefox is big on internet freedom without spying, duckduck go is a good search engine as they don't track you others do.

But in Firefox you can use lots of add ons to keep spying twats out you can even stop Google disrespecting your privacy on there with an add which shows you which is the non privacy or private link to different websites, and Fireffox warns you about unsafe websites too . :)

Thanks Nova:  :smitten: I installed Malware but it says I have to open the file and run it. Yet I do not know which folder it went into. I can't find it. They just said it was a binary file. xoxoxo

DP: I need to cut up a body quick too. I'm gonna use this the next time I get one. But usually they come in email form. But Click4Support has been pestering me on the phone a lot. So my brother reported them to the FBI and they knew all about that scam that they took down my history with them. Which wasn't much of a history at all, as I caught onto them right away. Like they said something so stupid such as "we have located viruses in your computer." Now how can they find that out when I didn't open up my computer to them? :crazy:

Thanks Nova:  :smitten: I installed Malware but it says I have to open the file and run it. Yet I do not know which folder it went into. I can't find it. They just said it was a binary file. xoxoxo

DP: I need to cut up a body quick too. I'm gonna use this the next time I get one. But usually they come in email form. But Click4Support has been pestering me on the phone a lot. So my brother reported them to the FBI and they knew all about that scam that they took down my history with them. Which wasn't much of a history at all, as I caught onto them right away. Like they said something so stupid such as "we have located viruses in your computer." Now how can they find that out when I didn't open up my computer to them? :crazy:

Look in 'Downloads' on your PC it will be in there, click on the file and ''run'' it follow any instructions it brings up it will do all the work, you just do the mouse clicking  ;)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: