Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Pls help with an anangram

[be...]

Bennie, something smells fishy to me, Benzogirl, beware, we are going to have a Fish Fry  :2funny:

I certainly hope that I am not the main meal........... Yes Bennie. Put this in your success story, as one of your non linear symptoms. Tho you gave it a very good try. He is not my friend, someone from match who is teasing me. Not that horrible scammer tho......... >:(

Bets,

Good luck on Match ... met my husband there ... been married almost 3 years to a very nice guy!

Donna

PS:  Haven't the slightest idea about those letters.

Bennie, something smells fishy to me, Benzogirl, beware, we are going to have a Fish Fry  :2funny:

I certainly hope that I am not the main meal........... Yes Bennie. Put this in your success story, as one of your non linear symptoms. Tho you gave it a very good try. He is not my friend, someone from match who is teasing me. Not that horrible scammer tho......... >:(

So this second thing, the song being played backwards—doesn't have anything to do with the anagram, right?

The song, played backwards has a part that says, "Yawn, Paul".

Now what ?

Bets, I wonder if played at a different speed if the song would be clear, anyway, I am thinking we should proceed with that Fish Fry!!!!  :2funny: you

want lemon wedges or tarter sauce or both?  :yippee: maybe we should invite him and if he doesn't talk...................... ;)

Bets, I have been wanting to tell you for a long time, Thank You, for the laughs and good hearted play, you know it helps with this withdrawal stuff,

I have been blessed by God, it hasn't been bad like first two, and I really think that the Laughter and going outside of the box and distracting has

helped, I like Off Topic, because it is a place to come and have some fun, again thanks for your good Humor and glad that I met you.  :thumbsup:

Bets,

3 words

puivegi

Bennie

I give pu?

That makes no sense.

And yet i feel like i'm so close.

Oh, enough of this game.

I'll never figure it out.

I give up.

Is it actually English???  ???

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I wonder who this crackpot is that created that Anagram.  :idiot:

Bets, maybe it's a romantic message meant for YOU, based on some exchange you've had with this person. If that's the case, I think you're flirting with a sadist.  >:D

Bennie

I'm thinking Bets just doesn't read her messages, and just lets them build up, but I am probably

wrong,  I know she has posted, she would certainly have some  retort for us. Darn I know there is

an answer to all of this.  :tickedoff:  :2funny: