Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How Attempts to Distance from the Term Addiction Can Result in Harm

[Fi...]

I only made 1 post to you in this long thread. You've made many. To the point where the mods had to step in. No, I'm not the one that starts fights. Just look at my previous posts. I never fight with anyone. Never. "compartmentalizing." Look it up in the dictionary! When I said things like this, I meant this thread which has stirred people up. This is supposed to be a friendly site. When I see a post from you, from you history of trying to pick fights or telling people what they should do in a non pleasant manner, I just scroll down past your replies or OPs and never even read them anymore. Let this thread die. I'm sick of it. :tickedoff:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fi...]

• [Mo...]

• [Di...]

• [wh...]

OK Finallyjoining and Betsy,

Let's quit throwing barbs back and forth, it is completely unproductive.

Either post to the topic of the thread or stay away from it.

pianogirl

pianogirl

I resent you addressing me, here, Pianogirl, along with Benzogirl.  This seems to me like an unprovoked attack on me out of the blue after weeks of this thread lying dormant.  Does she get to do this because it's me who's the target?

pianogirl

I resent you addressing me, here, Pianogirl, along with Benzogirl.  This seems to me like an unprovoked attack on me out of the blue after weeks of this thread lying dormant.  Does she get to do this because it's me who's the target?

We do address issues on the thread so that membership is aware that we have dealt with a situation.  If you want further communication you may use the Contact the Team board.  Please stay on the topic of this thread, as I advised.

[01...]

I never fight with anyone. Never.

This is supposed to be a friendly site.

Let this thread die. I'm sick of it. :tickedoff:

How does a fellow writer fail to recognize the virtual cornucopia of irony in these statements?

This is all very, very silly.... don't you all have better things to do? Don't I, for that matter?

"Dog Pile – Also from Urban Dictionary: a disagreement on an internet message board wherein one person says something [that is unpopular] and a large number of people comment in response to tell the person how wrong and/or horrible they are, and continue to disparage the original commenter beyond any reasonable time limit. People who contribute to a dog pile are usually reacting and therefore not listening. Their only concern is shutting up the person who triggered their reaction."

Note to self (which I tend to not remember, being afflicted with benzo brain):

Do not read threads that you thought were dead, especially the ones that turn ugly.

Sorry you had to go through this FJ.

Over and out.

.......beep...beep...beep...........beep.............beep.........................beep..........................beep......................................beep..................................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...............

Its advance directive states, "Do not resuscitate."

This thread is in a better place now. Or not. Possibly where YouTube comments go to die.  :angel: