Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Don't Forget Downton Abbey

[be...]

Challis, I completely agree, I thought it was too much, and it could have been left out and we could have used our imagination.

Hot damn! I missed that! How terrible! What happened? I was watching the debate..... I told ya bg, that they would kill him off. Maybe Maggie as well. Yes, you are right. They have to pace themselves as this is the last season. Just how many BGs are out there now? I'm soooooooooo confused.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [ih...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Bets, He had surgery for a bleeding ulcer, and it was gross the scene. It won't be on too much longer,

but it looks like he will make it I think. The thing I would like to see is Thomas gone, I am so sick of

him. I don't know how many, but we must protect our B, G, as we are about to be extinct.  :D

Bets, He had surgery for a bleeding ulcer, and it was gross the scene. It won't be on too much longer,

but it looks like he will make it I think. The thing I would like to see is Thomas gone, I am so sick of

him. I don't know how many, but we must protect our B, G, as we are about to be extinct.  :D

I don't know how quickly you will go off this site, but I still have 70 mg of valium to taper, so this is my retirement home. BTW, last Sunday's episode will run an hour before this week's episode so I'll make sure not to miss it. :thumbsup:

Bets

Bets, I am not going anywhere soon, I am at 1.70mg and I am going at a snails pace, and a little worried about lower dosages, oh well, cross that

bridge when I get to it. Good you will be able to update on Sunday. When this series is over then Poldark  comes on in March, I like it, but not happy

about some of the twists coming up, but love the scenery it is awesome. Read your other post, and I think the FBI can go in our commuters any

time, I do not think they have to ask, Big Brother is always watching!!!!!!!. :police::2funny:

Bets, I am not going anywhere soon, I am at 1.70mg and I am going at a snails pace, and a little worried about lower dosages, oh well, cross that

bridge when I get to it. Good you will be able to update on Sunday. When this series is over then Poldark  comes on in March, I like it, but not happy

about some of the twists coming up, but love the scenery it is awesome. Read your other post, and I think the FBI can go in our commuters any

time, I do not think they have to ask, Big Brother is always watching!!!!!!!. :police::2funny:

Never hear of Poldark. It sounds like a drama. I would like to see Doc get some therapy from someone who is as nasty as he is. FBI = free speech.

I don't know how quickly you will go off this site, but I still have 70 mg of valium to taper, so this is my retirement home. BTW, last Sunday's episode will run an hour before this week's episode so I'll make sure not to miss it. :thumbsup:

Bets

Spoiler: The butler in the pantry with the silver candlestick.  :2funny:

What, more are we going to have to go through, but I read, that everything is going to be wrapped up neat and tidy, we'll see. :D Poldark, is awesome

it is a period series. And I watched a little of Doc, and I need to watch more, as he is rather odd, he has a wife and baby so he must be OK. ;) So

he is mean, he seems I don't know how to describe him because I only watched one night and it was a repeat. Bennie do you know something we

don't know, if you do don't tease us.  :2funny: like someone else we know  :D

Bets

Spoiler: The butler in the pantry with the silver candlestick.  :2funny:

:):laugh: :laugh: I thought it was Mr. Mustard with the knife in the den. :D ((Hey Bennie!!)))

Bets, what did you think of Thomas breaking down and crying, I see a bright future for him, and I am feeling just a wee bit sorry for him, seems

like he is trying to turn the corner to goodness.  :-\  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bets, what did you think of Thomas breaking down and crying, I see a bright future for him, and I am feeling just a wee bit sorry for him, seems

like he is trying to turn the corner to goodness.  :-\  :D

My mom thinks the same.  He may do something else. But yes, I do feel sorry for him. He tried to help someone to read. Bates hates his guts. So does everybody there! Can you blame them? Maggie was so great last week, that right now I am going to watch that repeat and then the next episode.  Maggie is disappearing now, off to the south of France. She is sick and tired of DA and wants to do more films. I really only began watching the show because of her. I think the Lord will end up dead and Mrs. Patmore is going to be fine with her new B&B and Daisy and Mosely passed the exam and Mosely got a good job. I always wondered why he dyed his hair with shoe polish?  :laugh:They will leave one by one. I still can't stand Mary, so cold......I hope something bad happens to her.  And she drop kicked Henry. Poor Henry! Why do men like her so much? She's such a bitch. She acts as she has had heartburn for six years. And now Carson knows how to cook!  :laugh: They played such a joke on him. I just loved that scene with Maggie telling that person off. ha ha. She IS Downton Abbey. I will miss her terribly.

Bets

I think poor Thomas might be a bit misunderstood.  I feel sorry for him now, didn't used to.  Downton is the only place he's ever felt was home and family.

How about Mary being a bit of sniffy snoo about Marigold?  :sneaky:  I think there may be some drama coming...

I also feel sorry for dear Thomas, Bets, I liked your bits of what is going to happen. Well Mary will remain

cold I think and still do not think the father will die, but you never know. It is going to be 2 hrs, long

and I think next Sunday is the end for ever. They will remain rich and ride into the Sunset, I do know

it will end at XMAS like it always does. I think Tom and the Lady reporter will get together, it is not

natural for him not to have a love interest, I will gladly apply.  :2funny:

Jeez, Mary is a real b---h, I just do not understand how she can be so mean to Edith. :tickedoff::nono:

Well Edith called it right finally, the bully Mary is toast. Poor Thomas. :'(  Edith is a real champ. :thumbsup:

I think poor Thomas might be a bit misunderstood.  I feel sorry for him now, didn't used to.  Downton is the only place he's ever felt was home and family.

How about Mary being a bit of sniffy snoo about Marigold?  :sneaky:  I think there may be some drama coming...

Chal: Boy did you get that one right.  She sure made a jerk of herself announcing at dinner about Marigold. But I think Edith's bf will come back. But his mother sounds like a horror story. Never did figure out why Maggie came back. And now that Mary is married, maybe she won't be so bad after all. Edith got it right: she was mean because she was unhappy. She should never have forgiven her for that blunder. And poor Thomas: trying to kill himself. Now they feel bad about the way they treated him. But he behaved so badly up until recently.  BG: mine lasted 1 hour and 25 minutes, not two hours. Pls don't tell me the last episode is next week. I heard it was going to end in March :'( :'(

Hi Downton fans,

I was sad to hear last night that the finale of the show is in two weeks, I guess there is no show next Sunday? Silly things like that make me sad, and it was actually so well done.

Bets I decided not to look at the spoilers, as I want to watch and enjoy it also. So it is not on this coming sunday? It is moving fast, but glad that they

are trying to tie all the loose ends up, was surprised that Mary married so fast, oh well just saying.  :smitten: I do know that the last episode with be

at least 2 hrs long. Can't wait.  :smitten:

I didnlt hear that we wonlt have it this Sunday. Where did that come from? Anyway, I'm sure the last one will be 2 hours. They need to tie things up. I think some of these things might happen, but not sure about the rest of the regulars.

1. Mrs. Patmore will once be able to get new guests because of that picture.

2. They will have to sell DA.

3. Anna will have a child.

4. Edith's X bf will come back and they will be married.

5. Maggie will go and live in south France, with her maid.

5. Daisy will get a good job and no longer be a servant.

6. Mosely will continue on and be happy.

7. Tom will get part of the sale.

8. The Lord will have his title and some money, but he will have to change his way of life. Along with his wife.

9 Poor Thomas! He might get a recommendation and find another job.

10. Bates? I dunno.