Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is the Meaning of Your BB User Name?

[Sh...]

[ac...]

this topic is a lot of fun

Mine is a reference to the kids show from the 90's which I used to watch after school called "Pinky and the Brain". I felt like the character "Pinky" when I first joined while I was in acute withdrawal. He was sort of the good-natured but feeble minded idiot who spoils Brains plans to take over the world each episode. Some days i still feel like that. Brain represented everyone demanding more from me and not understanding (Brain is selfish and scheming) or myself some days demanding more of myself. Meanwhile I was just Pinky who spoils Brains plans at world domination without a clue why. My display pic is Pinky, the static in the background nicely represents how my mind felt too.

Feel less like Pinky these days and more like Brain trying to take over control again of my life. Like I can try but just cant follow through cause theres innocent pinky still there making a mess.

Great description, this pretty much sums up my day-to-day functioning.  :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [be...]

• [ga...]

• [be...]

Mine is a reference to the kids show from the 90's which I used to watch after school called "Pinky and the Brain". I felt like the character "Pinky" when I first joined while I was in acute withdrawal. He was sort of the good-natured but feeble minded idiot who spoils Brains plans to take over the world each episode. Some days i still feel like that. Brain represented everyone demanding more from me and not understanding (Brain is selfish and scheming) or myself some days demanding more of myself. Meanwhile I was just Pinky who spoils Brains plans at world domination without a clue why. My display pic is Pinky, the static in the background nicely represents how my mind felt too.

Feel less like Pinky these days and more like Brain trying to take over control again of my life. Like I can try but just cant follow through cause theres innocent pinky still there making a mess.

Great description, this pretty much sums up my day-to-day functioning.  :)

Haha good to know Im not alone  :) one day well take over again. perseverance wins the day in the end

[5b...]

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?