Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Movies!

[He...]

I am a firm believer in distracting myself during withdrawal.  One thing that has greatly helped has been watching movies.  I saw a TON yesterday.  Ted2, Antman, Limitless, Gravity.  Wondering what movies others have seen that they enjoyed and would like to share?  I've watched so many lately that I am running out of options!  Please share what movies you have enjoyed and that have helped you to get through withdrawal.

'Wild' a true story we really can do anything we set our mind on. DVD from Redbox, got book, will read soon, more

Detailed I was told. 👍 ☺  I like the way you think, distract, it does help, we have to let go of thoughts that can keep

Us down each step closer to thinking outside of box.👍

Movies and tv shows have helped me too over the past few months.  Unfortunately I can't watch anything exciting, tolerance and w/d have given me heart palpitations and any action/adventure shows, or even exciting parts of an otherwise calm film pulls my heartbeat along with it; so I've stuck to comedies, romance dramas, and documentaries from Netflix and Hulu.  I recently binge watched Real Rob (Rob Schneider) and The Graham Norton Show.  I'm a sci-fi fan, my dad and I always go to see the new Star Wars and Star Trek movies in the theater, but can't this year, grrrrrrrrr!  Have to wait to watch season 2 of Helix too.

I've watched my fav movies Grease and Dirty Dancing the other day. Also I'm going to see Star Wars this week. Also since it's the holiday season I watched Home Alone and Miracle on 34st.

Hi, all, I haven't seen this Movie in a while, as I am so tender hearted, but it is one of my favorites. "Hachi A Dogs Tale", it is a true story of a Man and

his loyal dog, and I have seen it twice, and I am sobbing the whole time with gladness in my heart that we have loyal friends in our pets, and the bond

that could not be broken. It is a true story, and also wanting them to go on forever, but they have, I believe that type of loyalty never dies, it just

follows its person when it is time. Anyway I am sure if I sat down today and watched again I would still be sobbing aloud.  :)