Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

anywhere at all...

[4G...]

The older I get the more I like peace and quiet so yes somewhere rural, lovely views, but not too far from a town or village.

And somewhere a little warmer than Scotland.

England perhaps  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes a rural village in England.  No I'm lying, I couldn't leave Scotland.  :D :D

Hugs

Fiona  :smitten:

Just where I am. In New England. Right by the ocean, in a small friendly town with the woods behind my house. A river running along side of my road. I live on a circle so there is no traffic.  Very quiet here. You can hear the wind blow though the numerous trees. Spectacular fall foliage.  And fireplaces for the winter chill. Fresh seafood to be had right off the boats. Practically no crime. No murders, rape or gangs.

I got lucky I am in a beautiful place about half a mile from the beach. I definitely have a few others.

1. La Jolla Beach, California right above the cove.

2. Laguna Beach California is pretty nice

3. Poipu Beach, Kauai is spectacular. But they do say for the newlywed or the nearly dead, I was out there for a month one time and was beyond ready to come home get back to my routine. 

I have done the beach.  Used to have a place where the only thing between me and the ocean was 30 feet of sand.  Loved it at first.  Then over time, the storms, tourists, sand everywhere, high cost of everything and the lack of any sense of permanent community drove me away.

I am now in suburbia which I like well enough.

I would love to have a mountain top cabin retreat.  High rough beamed ceilings.  Stone fireplace and a blazing fire on a cold evening.  Beautiful views rolling away down to the valley.  Clean crisp air. The sound of a stream.  Unwired for the most part.  Just for getaways and then come back to my nice suburban cottage which suits me nicely.

XX

She

She

Hi She. How are you? Having two places is ideal! I can just imagine your log cabin with a crackling fire and tartan throws on the cosy sofa. And maybe even wearing a onesie! Sounds fab...

Hi She. How are you? Having two places is ideal! I can just imagine your log cabin with a crackling fire and tartan throws on the cosy sofa. And maybe even wearing a onesie! Sounds fab...

Hi Gilly  I'm doing better overall I think.  Symptoms slightly better.  How are you doing?

Yes definitely tartan throws!  Now, where would YOU like to live and why?

XX

She

She, do you know, I think where you described would suit me too! That's why I knew about the crackling fire and the tartan throws. Let's get our onesies on and buy two about a mile apart. Then we could get together for lounging around but also have some privacy and 'me time'! How about it?! xxx

By the way, I am up and down. Glad you are on the right road! Gilly x

Hi Gilly!  Yes let's do!  I'll put on a big kettle of hearty soup and you come over and we'll snuggle under those tartan throws in front of the fire and eat to our hearts content while we talk it all over.  That would be medicine for the soul.

XX

She

i currently live in south texas if i could live anywhere i would like to live in this same neighborhood with the same neighbors i had growing up when i was around 6 years old this neighborhood seemed happy then and my family got along with everyone back then too now the whole neighbordhood is against me and mom because of a feud with neighbors most ppl moved away that i grew up with

[8d...]

Just where I am. In New England. Right by the ocean, in a small friendly town with the woods behind my house. A river running along side of my road. I live on a circle so there is no traffic.  Very quiet here. You can hear the wind blow though the numerous trees. Spectacular fall foliage.  And fireplaces for the winter chill. Fresh seafood to be had right off the boats. Practically no crime. No murders, rape or gangs.

This is my dream place right here! Absolutley love New England!  :thumbsup:

I want to live next door to Fiona, Gilly, Julz, Racksha and all my UK friends! We could all have tea and take care of the critters. Wouldn't it be lovely! All our US friends could come and visit!

Love and Big Healing Hugs to everyone!

I want to live next door to Fiona, Gilly, Julz, Racksha and all my UK friends! We could all have tea and take care of the critters. Wouldn't it be lovely! All our US friends could come and visit!

Love and Big Healing Hugs to everyone!

I would love to come by your charming Cotswold stone cottage for scones and tea!  Light the fire and put the kettle on.  And then the next time come on over here and we'll have coffee and apple fritters sitting under the fan on the lanai!

XX

She

Hi Gilly!

Down here in the tropical southern US, it is a covered outdoor area contiguous to the house.  For sitting under away from the hot sun and also during those afternoon rains.

XX

She