Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Guilty Pleasures

[Sh...]

When I'm home alone, I stream Digitally Imported electronic music on my phone and rave dance around my living room, remembering the 'good ol days' when I was 18 dropping MDMA practically every other weekend, in love with the whole world. Hard to believe that was 15 years ago! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I did a lot of that when I was in my 20's too, when I was young and not so wise!  Those days were only "good" in the sense that I was carefree and had very little responsibilities.  In other ways not so good.  But hey, we live and learn don't we?

XX

She

I love Project Runway!

My guilty pleasure is a huge bowl of popcorn and a chick flick in the middle of the day.

Glad to find another fan!  Tonight's the finale.  Love the popcorn and chick flick thing too!

XX

She

SheWhoMust, it is good to know that you are a true Human, we all make boo-boo's, but what counts is we get back up and continue in our quest.''''''''' :smitten:

SheWhoMust, it is good to know that you are a true Human, we all make boo-boo's, but what counts is we get back up and continue in our quest.''''''''' :smitten:

THANK YOU Begood.  We're never too old to learn and start fresh.

XX

She