Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is your sign?

[sp...]

[f5...]

My chart is very bad.  I have Sun conjunct Moon, both in Aquarius, in the 5th house opposite Uranus in Leo in the 11th house.  11th house is ruled by Uranus.  I have too much erratic Uranus ruled activity in my chart.  I also have Mercury in Pisces in the 6th house opposite Pluto in Virgo in the 12th.  That means that my sensitive mental state will be subjected to alot of mental stress and I'll be overworked, which is what has happened to me.  I'm also prone to a nervous breakdown my chart indicates which has happened to me.  My chart also advised against taking any type of drugs because it would be very bad for me.  Too late.  Now I'm damaged and had a nervous breakdown from the benzo's and Z-drugs.

Ahh, another astrology nut like me in the house. Glad you're here, Becksblue! :mybuddy: You think you got a bad chart for nervous breakdowns and drugs (both of which I've had big problems with)?

How about this, Becksblue: I have Sun in Aquarius, intercepted in 1st House, opposed to Pluto in Leo, intercepted in 7th House (intercepted means the sign doesn't make contact with any house cusp, thus meaning the energy has no place to go - a.k.a. implosion and breakdown).

But then, I have Capricorn Rising and a Taurus Moon, which (with the interception of my Sun sign and the Pluto opposition) pretty much finish off all my weakened Aquarian energy and squash my basic need to be free-spirited, eccentric, and innovative. But the Taurus Moon does give me sheer endurance under great emotional pressure and Capricorn rising helps me keep up a good, respectable "front" - nobody ever knows just how "close to the edge" I am.

And get this for the topper: I have Venus, Mars, Jupiter, & North Node in a tight conjunction in Pisces, and Neptune in Libra is in mutual reception with Venus in Pisces (=Neptune conjunct Venus), which makes me hypersensitive, a hopeless dreamer, an escapist, and a sitting duck for addictive, intoxicating substances. Plus I have a bad transit to my Neptune now (the ruler of alcohol and drugs, illusions, hallucinations, escapism) that warns me against any kind of drug at this time. I'm now struggling to hold at 4.5mg xanax (I hold to the desperate belief that the GABA supplement is helping). But the way I feel now, I'm just barely holding here. I may not be able to cut for a while.

But my bull-headed Taurus Moon and "get-it-right!" Capricorn won't let me give up.

Ailuron

Ailuron, you sure know alot more than I do about astrology.  I studied it for a while years ago.  I don't have any of the Western charts or interpretations anymore. I do have one Vedic chart and it mentions the same thing, my prominent signs are in a difficult house and I would find myself on the shrink's couch.  I do have one good aspect, which is Sun conjunct Moon trine Mars in Cancer in the 9th house and can't remember the other house that completes the trine triangle, might be the Neptune in Scorpio.  9th house is the house of higher learning and indicated for me having a good, logical mind.  I had alot of schooling and did very well in school and learning on the job and could understand very complicated things.  I used to have a good mind and now it's gone from being damaged from these drugs.  It's so sad.  I have Libra rising and care alot about justice and things being fair.  Saturn conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn in the 4th house.  Bad Saturn, but things have a way of working out for me financially, etc. here at home, the 4th house.  Good Jupiter.  I also have a Kendra in my Vedic chart which indicates that things work out for me even when they get very bad.  That's a good thing.  But, overall my nerves are completely shot from all the erratic disruptions in my life here.  Lots of sudden upsets and noises and negative surprises that weaken me so severely. 

[f5...]

Hi again, Becksblue!

I tried Vedic astrology, but it just wasn't a good fit for me, so I didn't pursue it - I know next to nothing about it. Western astrology is the only thing I'm familiar with, plus I'm strictly planetary; I've never found that anything beyond the Solar System (i.e., the stars), has any significant influence. But here's what I see (but I'm human and quite fallible, so please don't take all this as "gospel" - but I'd be interested to know if any of this rings any bells).

Sun conjunct Moon can be a mixed blessing. It definitely keeps a person in touch with their real feelings, but there's a strong tendency to dwell too much on those feelings, which always seem to be exposed right out there in front - thus, sensitive and easily "shot". It can make it hard to get a clear, objective perspective of one's life and see one's circumstances as an outsider would see them (so therapy can be good for this), as so much of what one sees in their life tends to be "emotionally loaded" for them, which can cloud the real facts. That conjunction would certainly suggest great sensitivity to sudden upsets, noises, and bad surprises. Aquarius likes clever or logical change but hates unexpected change - because, paradoxically, even though it rules innovation, Aquarius is still a "fixed sign". (As an Aquarian myself, I understand!)

Since the conjunction is in Aquarius, it tends toward emotional (Moon) defensiveness of the basic needs of an Aquarian Sun - to be open-minded to all knowledge, original, innovative, "different", beyond the common ways of thinking - and this can cause a sense of isolation if one doesn't actively seek kindred friends (an area which is ruled by Aquarius).

Aquarius is often the sign of misunderstood, even deprecated, genius - e.g., Abraham Lincoln, a major social innovator, suffered great depression and long periods of isolation - and was then killed for his strong stand against slavery; Charles Darwin, one of the greatest scientific innovators ever, was repeatedly attacked for his theories and suffered constant ill-health (probably due to the social antagonism he felt) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin's_health; Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, a supreme musical genius, was dismissed as a wacko in his lifetime and died at a young age in poverty, but his musical works are now considered among the greatest masterpieces of all time.

Having Mars and Neptune trine Sun/Moon can help a lot (btw, having trines that form a triangle is a "Grand Trine" which is about the best and luckiest configuration), but sometimes it might be confusing  because Mars and Neptune have very different energies. Mars gives strength and determination, Neptune gives charm, creativity, and inspiration.  Blending these energies can be a challenge. In order for Aquarius planets/Sun/Moon to be trine to planets in Cancer and Scorpio, I'm sure these are at very early or very late degrees of the signs, as Libra and Gemini are the usual locations for trines to Aquarius.

The possible downsides here are that Mars energy tends to be a bit weaker in Cancer, and Neptune in Scorpio can slip into a tendency to distrust too much (Neptune, imagination, creativity, illusion + Scorpio, suspicion, intensity, the unknown), OR it can develop into a level of transcendent thought beyond all this, as in the outstanding case of Ralph Waldo Emerson. Since it's trine Sun/Moon, the option to transcend all the negative is made much easier.

Jupiter conjunct Saturn can feel like trying to drive with the brakes on - expending energy but going nowhere. However, if this is recognized, then the person can consciously re-frame this into a deeper, broader concern for the ideology and economics of society at large - helping to organize and structure (Saturn) important improvements and expansions (Jupiter) so that they work out best for the most people. Having this in Capricorn really favors the structural Saturn (even if it's afflicted) and having it in the 4th House means that this organizing and structuring of expansion works best in a home environment.

As for an objective view of things, let me reassure you that living in our modern world simply IS very stressful, period (or full stop for non-Americans) - no matter who you are. I have read many times, and even seen in a couple of documentaries, that based on psychological testing, many people who are exceptionally upbeat, optimistic, and stress-free living in today's world are often much more oblivious, less attentive to details, and even in denial, unrealistic, when compared to people who are sane and functional but suffer from mild to moderate anxiety and/or depression.

I hope this helps! :therethere: You're certainly not alone in having ragged nerves these days! That seems to explain why so very many of us are having issues with anti-anxiety and anti-depression drugs these days.

Thanks Ailuron, the worst part of my chart is that I was born under a waning moon, so I think that indicates that the end of my life will be fraught with troubles and problems.  That is certainly where I am now.  I do believe my life is coming to a close soon.  The unrelenting stress of my damaged body and brain in life is too much for me to bear day in and day out.  My astro chart is horrible and there are not enough good aspects to balance out the negatives.  I've got Venus in Aires in the 7th house, it's native house, but it's only got an opposition to my Libra rising, which I believe is supposed to be good, but with no other aspects on it, it leaves me with no activity in my life for my love issues.  That's been the case.  I've also got Sun semisquare Venus and that's bad.  All my love relationships have turned out very badly.  I've never been married and have no kids.  That is indicated too in my chart with the Sun and Moon in the 5th house, I think.  The Sun conjunct Moon causes the sun to burn out my emotions or overwhelm my emotions or something like that, I think.  That seems to be the case with me.  What I do know is that I have too much bad erratic Uranus energy in my life, with a seriously bad Sun conjunct Moon opposition to Uranus in Leo in the 11th house, which is the house of family and groups.  I had alot of abuse from family, friends, coworkers, bosses, etc. all my life in workplaces, the family, even my neighborhood.  Too many sudden surprises and upsets and my nervous system is too sensitive to deal with all of it.  It's weakening me severely.