Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

SMILE, IT'S A MINION

[Fl...]

My turn,

13344635_1021860051259957_2667347290241997448_n.jpg?oh=f472ef0028bb6d8bff10563255a65708&oe=57D82D2C

Wow, I did it again!

You sure did :)

Love the quote...Everyone going thru this should be very proud of themselves. This isn't for the faint of heart!

FB  :smitten:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [no...]

• [Po...]

• [4G...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/202115-Minion-Friendship-Quote.jpg

::)  >:D  ::)

I had a friend like that.  We did everything together.  We even did the Las Vegas trips a couple of times.  Our hubbies had to work and my friend and I worked part time at the same place.

Sad to say she got cancer, cured and 5 years later another cancer which she couldn't beat.  I have never had a friend like that since.    :'(

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/202115-Minion-Friendship-Quote.jpg

::)  >:D  ::)

I had a friend like that.  We did everything together.  We even did the Las Vegas trips a couple of times.  Our hubbies had to work and my friend and I worked part time at the same place.

Sad to say she got cancer, cured and 5 years later another cancer which she couldn't beat.  I have never had a friend like that since.    :'(

So PopC,

Is it true what they say???? What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas  :laugh: Just wonderin ;)

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend...sorry for your loss; yet happy that you experienced that kind of friendship in your lifetime. We should all be that fortunate!

Hope your having a tolerable hinging on good day :)

Fluter  :smitten:

13445412_1024474057665223_6837135281503331840_n.jpg?oh=cf162910a38ee63ebae493b547531ae4&oe=57D230F4

Fluter,

Yup what happens in Vegas------------  ::)      She was a travel agent (her own business) so we got discounted air fare!  I was a BW employee so we got discounts on rooms.  We made a good pair.  Rented a car and drove to Utah and back.  Lots of lovely memories.

Patti  :smitten:

13434804_1024534667659162_7727405839414967711_n.jpg?oh=9b8c252dc96ff0e69490dc547ff05b54&oe=57C1B3C8

All my stomach knows how to do is burn, baby, burn!

I feel yer pain...mines the same way. Major Heart Burn all the time. I think that's why I ate some ice cream...let the cold put out the burn...It just added bloat to the burn. Will I ever learn...probably not ;)

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/blogs/6-4315-1-Funny-Minion-Quotes-Of-The-Day-267.jpg

:smitten:  :thumbsup:  >:D  ;)  :thumbsup:  :angel:  :-*  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BaUXv1L67f4/Vb6yfVeM6nI/AAAAAAAAJzI/a26efr2oTFI/s1600/CFxohqlWgAAwEOq.jpg

Fact: I couldn't remember how to log in this morning (it's been a while) and than trying to post this image...well, that took a bit of thinking as well. 

Hi Pop...thank you for asking about me. I've just been taking a break...waiting and hoping for things to improve.  HUGS  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...