Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

where are my friends???????.

[mu...]

I remember a while back I was in a very dark place.....I felt hopeless and thought my life was all but over....I hated myself I hated life....and I was in such a downward spiral that getting up was as near as successful as landing on the moon. But then I got in touch with two great people who slowly but surely helped me get back to my feet...making that lunar landing become more possible with each passing day......they're names are WILLDOIT......AND MATT333  I just want them to know that I haven't forgotten about them and the words of encouragement they gave me......if it wasn't for these two then id still be wallowing. ....but I ain't iv felt the best iv been in my whole life......life is life again and I plan to do a lot more than I expected.  Im planning a new family and a marriage with my best b friend and soul mate. ....so this is a public thank you....get in touch please I want to know how you are. ....I have an unconditional love for you both. ....but if I don't hear from you well at least iv told you how I feel and how part

friend

I sent them PMs with a link to this post, Mukachi.  I believe both are taking some time off the forum at the moment but perhaps they'll check in soon.

Challis  ;)

Hey Muk, you nut!  I tried emailing you :)

Got a couple of emails that you were looking for me.  LOL - haven't been on here that much.

Thanks brother.  Love right backactcha.

Wish I could say I was doing as well as you, but I still have good days and bad days.  Each week gets better.  I am about 9 weeks since my jump so I guess I can't complain as I do get some great days.  But I still get this low level anx that never goes away and still waking u with cortisol surges.  Drives me nuts.  But I have been going out a lot more and a friend is coming down to hang out with me in a couple of weeks, and she for sure is going to push me.

Very happy to hear about your new woman!  Starting a new family and such. Very excited for you.

Take care my friend!

Matt

I remember a while back I was in a very dark place.....I felt hopeless and thought my life was all but over....I hated myself I hated life....and I was in such a downward spiral that getting up was as near as successful as landing on the moon. But then I got in touch with two great people who slowly but surely helped me get back to my feet...making that lunar landing become more possible with each passing day......they're names are WILLDOIT......AND MATT333  I just want them to know that I haven't forgotten about them and the words of encouragement they gave me......if it wasn't for these two then id still be wallowing. ....but I ain't iv felt the best iv been in my whole life......life is life again and I plan to do a lot more than I expected.  Im planning a new family and a marriage with my best b friend and soul mate. ....so this is a public thank you....get in touch please I want to know how you are. ....I have an unconditional love for you both. ....but if I don't hear from you well at least iv told you how I feel and how part

friend