Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I have caused 2 car crashes...

[Cl...]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Cl...]

• [ra...]

• [li...]

• [al...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!  One more thread where people want to have their final say and then everyone should shut up.  I'd just like to stick up for Clona a bit and say that her posts--which I've followed for a long time--have shown her to be a good-hearted person.  She has helped and encouraged so many people.  She is basically NOT selfish or unmindful of others.  I'm sure she'll get her act together.

I agree there's a lot of bitterness here, people who are miserable over their own situations and ripe for lashing out if a fresh target comes along.

It is MEXICO.  Think about that. I was angry at first at Clona's post, but have you guys driven in Mexico? It is a different world there, it really is.  I hope you get the help you need, Clona, and that things work out.

FJ, you are so kind to me my Friend, I am feeling very well today and seeing a therapist soon, thank you for your words, I am not longer upset. A big hug my dearest Friend  :smitten:

Shadow, yes, driving in here is a constant fight. I am hopeful that I will get more GABA with time. 

[92...]

It is MEXICO.  Think about that. I was angry at first at Clona's post, but have you guys driven in Mexico? It is a different world there, it really is.  I hope you get the help you need, Clona, and that things work out.

Yeah it is crazy there. More reason to have your head together when your driving. I would hope, if I were posting like this, that people would come along, and give me a wake up call. IMHO, that's what REAL support is. We can all sit here and play the W/D card, but at the end of the day, not a judge or jury in the land is going to give a crap. How would anyone feel if their loved one, or themselves, were hit, only to be given some excuse that it's benzo w/d? especially when Clona has acknowledged that She is driving, fully knowing, something isn't right?

What is to be expected from a thread titled "I caused two traffic accidents?" If I didn't see anyone stepping in to give a reality check, I'd be so off this board. I don't think anyone is trying to bring her down or treat her as a "target." the people who ar targets that are going to be put down, LITERALLY, are some poor pedestrian or motorist.

Okay, so you all called her on it.  Is there really any reason to be so MEAN?  My take on it is that English isn't Clona's first language and her headline probably came out more inflammatory that it should have.  Reading between the lines, I'm not sure what she did driving-wise sounded so horrific.  I think she did a great job of refusing to take the bait and fight back as you all picked on her.  She's agreed she will deal with her issues.  But she's a healing person too.  How about a little kindness?

Okay, so you all called her on it.  Is there really any reason to be so MEAN?  My take on it is that English isn't Clona's first language and her headline probably came out more inflammatory that it should have.  Reading between the lines, I'm not sure what she did driving-wise sounded so horrific.  I think she did a great job of refusing to take the bait and fight back as you all picked on her.  She's agreed she will deal with her issues.  But she's a healing person too.  How about a little kindness?

FJ,  :thumbsup: where`s the love people like no one who comented on this ever drove while on benzo`s or during the taper ? If so it was driving while impaired = against the law !!!!

[92...]

I wasn't being mean. I was just trying to point out that part of being supportive, is calling people out when they're doing something, that might be a danger to themselves or others. That's all. I'm off this thread now.

FJ  :smitten: and Can Do  :smitten: thank you for your words, do not worry nor get upset, I know what I have to do already, there is no point of fighting, life is so short my Friends, better to enjoy it when we can.

A big hug :smitten: