Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

My mentor and friend told me once that her dad always had this saying that kept her going through her toughest times - whatever that has happened, is happening right now and will happen in future, is the always the best arrangement in our life. I think she meant it can't get any better than what already is, no matter how you could have possibly changed it in the past. Gives me some sense of peace, optimism and acceptance.

MM

My mentor and friend told me once that her dad always had this saying that kept her going through her toughest times - whatever that has happened, is happening right now and will happen in future, is the always the best arrangement in our life. I think he meant it can't get any better than what already is, no matter how you could have possibly changed it in the past. Gives me some sense of peace, optimism and acceptance.

MM

:smitten:

Be Good...

I so look forward to you posts each day.  Regardless of what I'm going through your messages always help me frame my attitude for the challenges of the day.  Thank you!

Be Good...

I so look forward to you posts each day.  Regardless of what I'm going through your messages always help me frame my attitude for the challenges of the day.  Thank you!

Thanks, they help me also. :smitten:

From a song written by Kristian Stanfill * Make it out Alive*

**Its gonna take some, healing always does,

Embrace the road your walkin, be patient in the process,

You're gonna make it out alive......**

If you're a Christian,  you'll find this on youtube or Kristian's youtube channel.

From a song written by Kristian Stanfill * Make it out Alive*

**Its gonna take some, healing always does,

Embrace the road your walkin, be patient in the process,

You're gonna make it out alive......**

If you're a Christian,  you'll find this on youtube or Kristian's youtube channel.

:smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [PE...]
    • [ha...]
    • [ta...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [Al...]