Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

Love this one.  I’m going to put this where I see it everyday!

I take a photo with my phone, then I can pull it up when I need to see it. :smitten:

kisspng-clam-cockle-mussel-oyster-seashell-pearl-shell-5ac4595717a302.8624273115228173670968.jpg

"But, this dark place is not the end. Remember that the darkness of night precedes the dawn. And as long as your heart still beats, there is Hope. You don’t have to stay here. Sometimes, the ocean floor is only a stop on the journey. And it is when you are at this lowest point, that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom, until you give up. Or you can gather pearls and rise back up—stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels".~Author Unknown

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab109/lacilu22/Unique%20Animated%20Glitter%20Art/justbreathe9595714.gif

Sooooooo lovely! Love this! I could stare at it all day.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Mt...]
    • [am...]
    • [Ca...]
    • [Mb...]
    • [...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [Oc...]
    • [He...]
    • [ha...]
    • [...]